Not happy with implant exchange and lift

I had my silicone implants removed about two years...

I had my silicone implants removed about two years ago by Dr. Basu and replaced with saline implants. He also did a breast lift at the same time. He didn't listen to me when I said I wanted smaller implants. The scars from the breast lift are horrible and one of my breasts is square on the bottom. Very disappointed. I will be having the implants removed.

Here are photos that illustrate the problems with...

Here are photos that illustrate the problems with the implants. I can't wait to gt these hideous things removed!
Houston Plastic Surgeon

I found Dr. Basu to arrogant and found my appointments with him were very rushed.

So sorry LTT...Have you made a dae et to remove them? xx
Yes, I have - 5/24. You can see my story on the explant by looking at my profile.
I had two consultations set up but had to cancel them because of work requirements. I need to get them rescheduled. I'll look for the names of the doctors and post them later.
Aright, thank you. I plan on seeing Lomonaco, Steely, and a few others who I see are highly thought of on the web. You're always told to see at least three, but I'm having a hard time narrowing it down to just three....I also don't want to spend a half grand on consultations alone! Just let me know whenever and I'll keep you posted with my Dr. escapades.
Thank you for sharing your story. Have you looked into any other doctors in the area for revision surgery? I'd love to hear for I am too in the same boat as you.

I'm sorry to hear you're not happy with your results. We'd love to see before and after photos so we can visualize what you're describing.