Saline Implants Removed Under Local - Houston, TX

Hello. I will be removing my saline implants...

Hello. I will be removing my saline implants tomorrow afternoon after only having them for 15 months. I will be sharing my journey on this web site. I made a very impulsive decision to get them done at the age of 30, for personal reasons... However, I knew 3 weeks after that I completely regretted my decision, however I decided to give them a year before removing them. I hope my story will help inspire other girls. Thank you.

Just got done with procedure

Hello! I just walked out of the op room and currently in the waiting area, awaiting my ride home. I feel great. The procedure was smooth, took 30-35 minutes. I felt virtually no pain, at one point the PS had to stop to give me a tiny bit more anesthesia... But honestly, it was not bad at all. I will update photos once I'm home and feel better. I'm a bit tired and will probably be napping today. Thank you.

Day of procedure - picture post

Hello, as promised here are my pictures of the post - op. I had my surgery at 2:30 and it's now 9 pm. So far, I've only taken Tylenol extra strength for the pain. I'm doing well so far, I'll keep everyone posted. Thanks.

1 day post op

Hello. Here is what they look like today. My PS said I could remove the tape and take a shower? I've seen other postings and never noticed anyone else taking a shower the day after, usually they make you wait 2 days. I followed the instructions but now I feel pain on the incision bc I no longer have any tape on them just the strap and a sports bra.

Day 2, post-op

Here is a picture of them with a sports bra on. I'm no longer wearing the strap and the tape on the incisions has been removed. Honestly, yesterday was the worst day, in terms of pain. I took Tylenol extra strength and I still had a difficult time sleeping. The nurse told me that the day of the procedure and the day after are always the worst... So I'm hoping today is better. So far, I feel less pain versus yesterday. I just took some Tylenol and hopefully won't have to take anymore until bed time. Yesterday I took some in the AM, the afternoon and before bed. I will post more pictures in a few days. Thanks.

Day 3, post op

Day 3, they are starting to look fuller... They feel super soft and fragile like a babies bottom lol...

Two weeks post op..

Tomorrow will be 14 days. Here are some pics. I've felt much better. I actually went for a 3 mile walk yesterday. The doctor said I can resume regular activities after 2 weeks. I'm hoping this week of next I will be comfortable enough to start running again. They still feel very "fluffy" but not as soft as last week.

Four weeks post-op

I went to see my surgeon this week for my 4 week post-op and she cleared me to resume my exercise routine. So excited!! I have attached some pics of what they look like now. I feel great. My breasts look almost like they did prior to the surgery. I don't feel any pain and I'm happy I did this!! I'm retrospective, implants were never the right decision for me and glad to be natural again.
Houston Plastic Surgeon

YOu look great! You have such tiny incisions, mine look so large next to yours. Im surprised you were only taking tylenol. Your PS didnt give you anything stronger?
I used ainterol pueraria mirifica for a year I went from 32 to 40in without weight gain but you need to take it only certain times of the month for best results I found a lot of information on breastnexus forums.
okay, thank you for the info, Annaxvx!!!!! awesome :)))))) And you look absolutely beautiful, by the way.
Who was your doctor? I need mine out and live in Houston
oops nevermind I see
wow,,,, you look great and you look like you never needed those implants in the first place... you have a wonderful amount of natural breast tissue, unlike some women who don't have much at all.... I'm glad for you that made a healthful decision for removal. and it's a good thing that you did it promptly to avoid the awful sagging that happens when one has had those crazy things for many years (like in my case!) Congratulations for your great results.... no lift needed, no fat transfer needed... you just look great!
Thank you!
You do not look saggy to me either!
Thank you! I actually feel great with how they look now. A small change but nothing dramatic. They are all natural and that's what's important to me.
I wish I be as cool as you, im still depressed about why i did them at the first place as since I done it and removed it my friends judged me and I feel ashamed that I did this operation at the first place. I wish someone will help me deal with this situation that ruining my life. BTW my breast came back to normal.
If your friends are judging you then you need to find new friends. It's your body, your money and you do not need to explain yourself to anyone. You live and you learn. You can't dwell on the past just move forward.
I took mine out after 7 weeks! I wish I never did this stupid operation at the first place
I know exactly what you mean! I knew within days that I had made a dumb decision but I gave them a year to see if my mind changed. Then as soon as I could, I had them taken out. Congrats on not waiting longer! I'm sure you were able to bounce right back.
I got mine out a week ago ! Recovery was quick and I'm so happy with the results ! You look great and I can imagine how you're feeling ! I had mine 10 years ! Good for you not to wait !!
Thank you!! Congrats!
Yes! You look great!
Wow you make it seem like nothing :) You look SO perfect now :) congrats!
Thanks!
You look great I'd love to look like that post removal but I don't think I will, Goodluck with your recovery
They look better in pictures. Honestly, they are saggy but I'm happy with my decision, regardless. Thank you!
Im sure they're not, but glad you are pleased and goodluck
I don't think they look saggy! I think they look great and I was actually shocked your after looks so great. Did the doc mention anything about the skin elasticity? Like a time-line, or if it's even possible, for more shrinkage of the skin to occur?
Hi, lilmissgb... I just reviewed your pics, and it doesn't look like you will need anything further after removal. It doesnt look like you will need a lift. Anyways, if you want to know ahead of time, you can get them drained like I did.
Your natural breasts look perfect to me you have a nice size and shape you could try massage for 'sagging' if your worried there are lots of natural alternatives for breasts I used to be very flat chested but grew mine big with herbs.
Hi thank you, I hope not, one consult I had said I didn't require one and the other never mentioned it so hopefully I don't! I had silicone so Im not sure they can drain those, isn't it just the saline they can drain?