Breast Implant Removal of 13 Yr Old Saline Implants to BEAUTIFUL Silicone Gel Implants - Houston, TX

I had Saline implants that were 13 yrs old,...

I had Saline implants that were 13 yrs old, feeling very firm and not moving much at all. I exchanged them for the Silicone Gel implants. I am so happy that I did!! Pros - they are so soft, natural looking and feeling. It am pleased with the outcome and feel that I made the right decision now for my body to change out the old implants. I was glad that Dr. Vitenas assisted me with the best size of the new implant to fit my body and shape. He knew what would look proportionate to my figure and my personal goal to have them look amazing and beautiful. He explained the new softer look of my breasts and the shape and feel of the silicone gel implants would make a difference to me. Anyone having older saline implants and having them replaced with Silicone gel implants would be thrilled with the attention and detail the Dr. Vitenas gives to his patients. I was nervous about exchanging the implants since I did not have a deflation, but realized that it was a good time to do this before I had any major issues. My recovery has been very good and I listened to Dr. Vitenas on how to be patient on the changes in appearance that are to come over the initial 6 weeks recovery. He has been so wonderful and kind, I would recommend him 10x's over!

Hooray for revision success stories like yours! Thank you for sharing.

Thank you, I am having a great recovery too!
Houston Plastic Surgeon

He was accurate with what I needed to obtain my personal goals. He is a 5 Star Doctor all the way!