Breast Augmentation - Houston, TX

I had size A cup breasts, and at age 30 I decided...

I had size A cup breasts, and at age 30 I decided to finally decided to go bigger! As my breasts were small and I did not want to go bigger than a c cup, I chose to have 300 cc's silicone implants, through the axillar incision and under the muscle. I also wanted to have my surgery done in Houston Texas. I could only find doctors who performed breast augmentation using the breast fold incision. I did not want this as i did not want a scar on my breast. I went for several consultations and each doctor tried to convince me to have it done the way they were most comfortable doing. They did not listen to my concerns about not wanting a scar on my breast. I then thankfully found Dr Patrick Hsu at memorial plastic surgery. He was the only doctor I found in Houston, who performed this type of surgery. He listened to my concerns and agreed that for my small breasts , if I had an incision in the breast fold even when standing up straight it would be seen. As my breast were not going to hang down to cover it. He was extremely reassuring and I knew I was in good hands. I explained that i did not want large breasts, i just wanted an increase of 2 cup sizes to give me better shape, and for them to look good with my clothes off! He helped me choose an appropriate size for my body taking into account my wishes. From what I know the axillar incision involves a more precise surgery, and the doctor needs to be highly skilled. Dr Hsu is a perfectionist. The surgery went smoothly, the next day I was out having lunch. I was amazed at how good I felt, yes I was sore, and I could not lift my arms, but I felt pretty good considering! I could shower 36 hours after surgery. My scars are healing beautifully and look like a natural crease in my armpit. He took great care to make the incision in existing creases. I really liked that my breasts looked good after surgery and i didnt have to wait for scarring to heal there. I an now 3 and a half weeks after surgery. My breasts look great! They are exactly what I asked for and I am thrilled with the results. Dr Hsu is exceptional, and an artist! His staff are all very professional, efficient and caring too. Armpit incision is amazing! I would highly recommend it and absolutely 100% recommend Dr Hsu!
Houston Plastic Surgeon

Dr Hsu is extremely talented and has a sharp eye for perfection. He listened to my wishes and gave me exactly the results I asked for. He is an artist, highly skilled and I'm delighted I found him!

so glad to hear u stuck with your own wants and didn't let the surgeons pressure you into thier comfort zone. congrats on your success and thanks for sharing !
Exactly! A lot of doctors want to do what they want to do with someone else's body. Just because they are not comfortable with a particular technique (i.e. cannot do it) does not mean that it cannot be done! Happy Healing OP!
Happy healing!

Congratulations! Sounds like your research and persistence paid off regarding your incision. Did you have to travel far for your surgery since you could not find a PS who would do this incision you wanted? Feel free to share photos of your incision site. Many women are curious to see how this looks and how it heels. Keep us posted on your healing!