Worst Doctor and Worst Experience Ever! - Houston, TX

On November 2011, I had a breast aug done. One...

On November 2011, I had a breast aug done. One week after the surgery, the results were bad. My right breast shrunk and resulted in a capsular. I went back for my post op office visit and discussed the issues with him and he said that I could go back in and get surgery but needed to pay more money. So I went back to get a revision. This time during the surgery, I woke up in the middle of the procedure and they were working on my right breast. My left breast turned hard as a rock. Nerve damage in left breast with no feeling in the nipple. My right breast pocket was cut too large causing my right breast to look like a football shape and also the implant poked out of my skin. MY left breast sat really high while my right breast sat low with issues in both breast. When I told him about the issues, he wanted to go back in and do another surgery and charge me more money. It was all about the money and never about my health. He did not care about the risk he was putting my body thru.
Houston Plastic Surgeon

Really Bad Doctor that does not care about the patient but only about the money. Never explained any health risk and just kept asking for money.