Totally Recommend Dr. Vitenas - Houston, TX

Houston Plastic Surgeon

I had breast augmentation with Dr. V six weeks ago. I'm very happy with the results. He is a professional and takes his work very seriously. Will continue to see him for more fine tuning! His office staff is great and very responsive. They talked me down a couple of times prior too surgery when I was getting nervous and were very patient with me.

Have you been back to Dr. V for any further tweaking? We'd love to hear from you now that you're more than 1 year post-op!

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the Breast Augmentation community.

I will. I'm just super busy at the moment but as soon as I get a chance I will be happy to be a support for others.

No problem! When you have a chance, we'd love to read about your story in a Review. Thanks!