New Me - Houston, TX

I had been researching breast implants for the...

I had been researching breast implants for the last 4 years. I'm very scared of the word surgery, it took a lot for me to go in for a consultation. March 2011 I finally decided to start reviewing different doctors. I went to 4 consultations before I choose to go to Dr. Basu.

I made the best choice without any regrets. The office is so nice comfty and the workers as well, I was able to set up a payment plan with Dora, which made things easier for a single parent. My total was 6,400 and I was given $800 off.

I had my surgery on September 8th at first I was a little worried they set up so prefect, which did not look real. Dr. basu told me give it 6weeks and they will drop. I must say I love my new look. I was a small AA "yes I had nothing" 5'5 132lbs. I went with 339cc silicone and oh my they look natural and feel natural fit my body perfect.

The scar is flat and it is starting to fade it is right in the crease which mean I dont see it unless I'm trying to. My goal was to be a B and I'm a B small C. I look great and I love everyone that was in my surgery who help Dr. Basu decide on my size.

Houston Plastic Surgeon