Left Breast Keeps Falling out of Pocket - Houston, TX

I had my first breast augmentation in 1997 i was...

I had my first breast augmentation in 1997 i was very small and athletic. I had no breasts at this point and really didnt need to wear bras. I had implants put in at 300cc and loved that size. Around 2000 i noticed that the left breast was falling and moving outward. 2002 i had them redone and they took me to 500 and 525cc. They said i had to go bigger to fill in the pocket that it had mad by doing this. The doctor also stated that they put permanent stitches in to keep it from doing this again.

Well here it is again and the left implant has moved again and has been this way for the last couple of yrs. And the right looks like it is bottoming out and is real stiff and has a hard knot or bump on the outside and the emplant doesnt move at all and is starting to look deformed and the nipples are uneven in a bad way and getting worse. What do i do? I dont want to go bigger. Reason why is im 5ft and 107bls. I dont want to be all boob. Infact i would love to go back to 300 to 350cc. But if its going to keep doing this why bother. Would it be a bad idea to just take them out? I was told its my fault that the implants keep doing this. Im sad because i love them and would love to keep them.

referred by a friend