Excellent Surgeon and Great Staff - Houston, TX

I first met Dr. Schusterman a few years ago when I...

I first met Dr. Schusterman a few years ago when I went to see him for a breast augmentation consultation. I knew pretty quickly that he was the surgeon for me. I planned to get 3 consultations and review all of my notes on each one before making a decision on a surgeon. Dr. Schusterman was my first and only consultation. I was so impressed with his knowledge, demeanor and skills as a surgeon. I was heartbroken when my financial situation changed and I was unable to afford surgery. Fast forward a couple of years later…my financial situation changed and I went to see Dr. Schusterman again. He is such an incredible surgeon, very patient and detailed in his work. His staff is super friendly and more than happy to answer questions, no matter how many times they’ve heard them. I’m sure they’ve been asked a million times if breast augmentation is painful, how long it hurts and a variety of other questions. Dr. Schusterman answered all of those questions but it helps hearing it from someone who’s been there, done that.

After listening to my desired results and discussing my body type (tall, average build, somewhat broad shoulders), Dr. Schusteman recommended silicone gel 492cc implants under the muscle. I “tried” them on and totally agreed with him, they were natural looking and not way too big for me.

The morning of my surgery was full of nervous jitters but I knew I would be taken care of and when I woke up I’d finally have that ta-tas I always wanted. I went in barely a B-cup at Victoria’s Secret and 4 months later I measure a DDD-cup. Sure, it was a little painful, but totally worth it. I’d do it all over again in an instant! Hard to believe, but I had no bruising at all. Even my friends were amazed at that. Of course, everyone is different though.
Dr. Schusterman and staff are awesome post-surgery as well. Each time I have a follow up appointment, Dr. Schusterman checks to make sure everything is looking good and it always does. He is such a gifted surgeon, and I cannot say enough great things about his work. I would highly recommend Dr. Schusterman to anyone looking for a great cosmetic surgeon.
RB
Houston Plastic Surgeon

Congratulations! Happy to hear you are pleased with your PS and your results! Have you found it difficult to find bras for a DDD cup size? I have heard a few women mention it's not easy. Let us know what kind of bras work well for you! Thank you for sharing your story on RealSelf!

I got 492cc too! I love em!
They're so awesome! I am so happy with my size!
            im so happy for you are you going to post pics?
Thanks! I want to slim down a bit and get a summer glow first, but will probably have some up by the end of June.
            ok! sounds good!
Ok. Sounds great. Looking forward to pictures. How long was your recovery?
I was on pain meds for 2 days, every 3-4 hours or so. I had my surgery on a Tuesday and was back at work the following Monday.