Dr. is Amazing! - Houston, TX

I am happy when I look in the mirror naked. That...

It sounds like you really love your doctor. Thanks so much for posting on RealSelf.

Houston Plastic Surgeon

I went to Dr. B 5 years ago after loosing a significant amount of weight and loosing most of my breast mass. Dr. B and his ENTIRE staff are amazing! Dr. B and his staff took their time in answering all my questions, explaining every aspect of my procedure/surgery. No matter how many questions I had, Dr. B was patient, kind, and informative. The team was very honest with me, so that I had a full understanding of what to expect with my results. I felt like each of them took a genuine interest in me as a person. Just viewing Dr. B's work spoke volumes of his ability. With just meeting him, I felt very confident in choosing him as my surgeon. I cannot stress enough how amazing the staff at B Plastic Surgery actually are. I had fabulous results with my breast augmentation and lift. I am even on the website as a before and after! :) I am happy when I look in the mirror naked. That shows how perfectly Dr. B acheived what I was looking for. My breasts look natural, even better than they did before I lost the weight. I couldn't be happier. Because of the fabulous results of my augmentation and the comfort I felt with Dr. B, I went back to him 2 years ago to have liposuction done on my hips and thighs. He completely got rid of my saddlebags on my thighs. I feel confident, secure, and more than pleased with Dr. B. He is an incredible doctor that loves what he does and is amazing at it! His staff (especially Elizabeth) answers all my calls, help make special arrangements for me because I have to travel from out of town to have him as a doctor, and help allieviate any worry I might be having. I live an hour and twenty minutes from Dallas, but drive over 3 hours into Houston in order to have Dr. B as a surgeon.