Best Decision of my Life - Houston, TX

Hello, my name is Nuris, 30 yrs old; I have two...

Hello, my name is Nuris, 30 yrs old; I have two beautiful girls 18 months and 7 yrs old. I was not one of the lucky women that their bodies bounce back, so after having my second baby and losing 80lbs I had a lot of saggy skin and saggy breast from breast feeding. After lots of research and had various appointments with different doctors. I went to see Dr. Cortez and immediately I felt welcomed and at ease. Dr. Cortez was and is very professional and at the same time friendly and personable, his staff is also so amazing and welcoming. April 18, 2012 was my surgery date and one of the scariest days of my life. I had breast augmentation, lift, tummy tucks and lipo of the abdomen. The recovery was hard the first 3 days but I am so happy with my results and I would do it again in a heartbeat. I am amazed and grateful for such a wonderful work that Dr. Cortez performed on me, he made a better version of me and thanks to his perfectionism I have my pre-baby body back.

Houston Plastic Surgeon

After lots of research and consultations Dr. Cortes and his staff made me feel comfortable and that's the main reason why I went with Dr. Cortes. Other places were less expensive but it came down to who I felt more comfortable and trust my body too. With such invasive surgeries I had to follow my gut to calm my nerves down.