Car Wreck, Previous Implant Ruptured, Plus Massive Amounts of Scar Tissue - Houston, TX

Seat belt ruptured previous implant. Didn't know...

Seat belt ruptured previous implant. Didn't know until several months later, slow leak. Was having chest pain, so not an option not to do it. Massive prev scar tissue. Having had prev surg for this scar prob had sev diff drs. The staff of dr bob basu, he has sev locations, nice sterile offices, was so professional, compassionate, and made an embarrassing situation relaxing. The anesthesia dr knew her field well, felt safe!

Ouch sorry about the car wreck!! I'm so glad you found Dr. Basu to handle your situation. He did a TT for me in December, and I just love everyone there. I hope you start feeling better!!
So sorry to hear about the car wreck, but happy you had a successful breast implant revision. What type and size implants did you get this time around?
Houston Plastic Surgeon

Has many positive reviews on his personal site. Has an incredible staff at all offices, so respectful. My case was difficult and he was able to produce good results.