Breast Implants & Lower Blepharoplasty 36 Yrs Old - Houston, TX

I've had breast implants for 18 yrs now & am...

I've had breast implants for 18 yrs now & am getting them redone this week w/ the new "gummy bear" implants. I'm also having a 2nd lower blepharoplasty done as well (9 yrs after one that turned out great & life changing in a VERY positive way but aging & heredity is not on my eyes side & effecting my confidence majorly. Although I should know what to expect, I'm very nervous! My implants were done in 1996 & saline, probably 325-340 cc in one & 360-370 cc in other. No issues really. I'm thinking 475 or 500 cc this time since I'm 30 lbs heavier than I was back then in 1996. My dr recommends the gummies & we are going in front if muscle again. He does have scar tissue to break up at the top of each breast. It's hard to tell anyone or make my husband or mom understand plastic surgery needs so this site has been great lately! Tomorrow is the day! Updates to come soon! :)
Houston Plastic Surgeon

My PS dr is fantastic. He did a lower blepharoplasty on me in 2005 & it completely changed my life! I went from hiding behind people & standing in shadows or dark corners of a room or meeting....to standing in the front of a room delivering presentations & traveling all over to speak & present. He's done fillers & Botox on me for the past 4 yrs as well. I know I'm in good hands for my upcoming surgery with him as well. He's got fantastic bedside manners & is full of honesty & integrity. He looks out for his patient's well being & takes his time answering questions & giving advice. I highly recommend him!