Breast Implants and Breast Lift!! - Houston, TX

I have wanted breast implants for a long time. I...

I have wanted breast implants for a long time. I finally made my mind up and decided to go for it. I am absolutely in LOVE with them. Best decision I've ever made. After reading great reviews of Dr. Basu I decided to go with him. Let me tell you my entire experience has been fantastic. He is an amazing doctor and his entire staff are beyond nice and helpful with what ever you need. My consultation was great he was very professional and nice. He told me that he suggested getting a lift along with implants because of sagging skin. I was less than an A cup before surgery. I scheduled surgery the same day I had my consultation because Dr. Basu and his staff made me feel so comfortable. From the moment I got to the surgery center everyone there was so kind and helpful. I got a 500cc implant in one breast and 550cc in the other along with a breast lift and he did the areola incision. I could not be more happy with the results. My recovery was a lot easier than I thought it would be! it was more soreness than actual pain. Dr. Basu even called the next day to check on me! It has now been 3 weeks since the surgery and I feel amazing and love the way they look. I would defiantly do it again!! I would never go to a different doctor. Dr. Basu is the best doctor and has changed my life by giving me confidence again!!

Cc revision today

Since my first breast augmentation and lift I developed a capsular contracture in my left breast and had a revision to fix it today. I have to say how amazing Dr. Basu and his entire staff were once again so amazing to me. He ended up removing the entire capsule and replacing my implant with a new one, I also have a drain in. I can't express enough how amazing my experience was again they are all so caring and compassionate. I would never go anywhere else. I was I'm pain when I first woke up but now I'm feeling a lot better and I'm only a few hours post op!! I'm so very thankful for him and his nurses. I will update again after the drains come out but so far I'm really happy!!
Houston Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Basu is by far the best doctor there is!! From the first time I walked into his office his staff make you feel like your their only concern. The whole office is beyond nice and helpful. Dr. Basu is so caring and professional. He really listens to what you want your outcome to be and helps you decide what's best for you. He takes his time talking with you and makes you feel comfortable. He answered any question I had. I would never go to another doctor.

Congratulations! I'm happy to hear you love your results! How has your recovery been? And you how are your scars healing? I know this can take some time. Thank you for sharing your experience on RealSelf!