Best Boobs Around - Houston, TX

I recently got my breast enhanced by Dr...

I recently got my breast enhanced by Dr Schusterman..I was nervous because I had wanted them for so long, but its a huge decision(I've seen some terriable jobs).I walked into his office the staff was amazing!Really professional and attentive.I felt so comfortable .I had done my research and Dr Shusterman 's credentials were true to test! I have the greatest breasts out there and i dont mind bragging!Im a 32 year old mother of 2 and I've never felt sexier in my life!I recommend him to anyone who just really wants to feel good about themselves again.

Hi, I have a friend who recommended Dr. Schusterman to me. I am glad to see you had a positive experience. What size did you get and what type of implants?

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the Breast Augmentation community.

Houston Plastic Surgeon

I reshearched him on internet