I Had a Breast Augmentation Twice and Busted in No Time at All - Houston, TX

The reason why I had it done was because after I...

The reason why I had it done was because after I had my kids my breast suffered. They were always (before) naturally big, but after kids...they just got up and left. I had it done the first time....afterwards I was soo sore, but it was worth it. They were saline. After about 4 years they started leaking. My doctor that performed the surgery had stopped, so I had to go to a different doctor...the second time.. and 2 years (again saline), the left side started leaking and is now completely flat. And the right side is soo hard.

I can't afford another surgery. I made the mistake of not getting insurance on them. So, if you do it...GET INSURANCE..It may cost a couple of thousand more, but it is well worth it. Now, I am stuck with deformed breasts. Unable to wear a swimsuit. Now that I think back...I wish I would have never done it al all. The implants are insured for 10 years without any extra payment...but NOT the doctor and the hospital, etc.

My doctor could have worked something out with me...but he was totally unwilling too. Most doctors will. If you decide to do this..please do your homework on this and Please make sure you know ALL about your doctor.

Fustock

I can say that they moved so much that they lost my paper-work and went I went back they had a new staff. Very unprofessional. I would never, ever refer someone there.

Awwww! Thats is sooo dissapointing! I am sorry to hear that, and thank you for sharing that experience and makingtheinsurance suggestion. I am about to get mine in May. I will make sure to ask him his policy on redo's.

I'm sorry you were unhappy with your experience! Thank you for sharing on RealSelf.