Amazing in Every Aspect - Houston, TX

They did not look like 2 balls sitting on their...

They did not look like 2 balls sitting on their chest. I am thrilled with my results only 1 month post op. Even 1 week post op my results looked better than most girls I know that have had them for a couple years. I opted for the silicone implants which were a grand more but they are worth the investment and were off the bat super soft and squishy. I honestly can not tell the difference in the feel from my natural breasts. Everyone told me since I am thin that I would look unproportional and they are now taking that back. I just have fuller, perkier breasts. I could bet that those who do not know me would never know I had implants.The 2 top docs on my list (Dr. C and one other) both suggested the same CC amount so I knew that it was right for my body.

Houston Plastic Surgeon

When I decided I wanted a breast augmentation, I knew I would settle for nothing but the BEST doctor and BEST results. I did research on pretty much every plastic surgeon in the surrounding Houston area and actually consulted with 3 docs. In the end, I went with Dr. Ciaravino because I personally KNEW his work since 5+ girls I knew had gone to him. All of their results varied it size depending on their body type but they all had one thing in common- NATURAL looking. I am so happy I decided on Dr. C because he is the best in TX and the recovery was a BREEZE. I was out and about the next day. I have and will continue to reccommend this doc to everyone interested in this procedure. OH also Kayte in his office is the sweetest ever and was personally there for any minor question I had after surgery--Even after hours! Very personable staff overall. :)