After Breast Feeding Two Babies I Am Finally Getting my Breasts Done - Houston, TX

I have always had issues with one breast being...

I have always had issues with one breast being larger than the other. When I had my children my breast got HUGE due to breast feeding. I only breast feed for about 8 weeks with both kids, but I pumped ALOT and produced about 8 ounces out of each breast! I was a milk machine :o) I look at my breasts now and they just look sad! Like they are frowning :o(

Did you meet with Dr. Vitenas? I have a consultation with him and I am so nervous. I'm driving 5 hours to meet him, I was pleased with all his before/after pics.
Dr. Basu!!! I went 6 other doctors!! I'm kinda OCD regarding this LOL. I'm going under the muscle with incision under breast. All the doctors I went do that. You?
same,under muscle and under breast. saline though.

Well I am one day post-op and I feel pretty good. ...

Well I am one day post-op and I feel pretty good. As long as I stay on my pain pills! I hate the pills because they make feel so loopy.

I ended up with 400cc silicone under the muscle in the left breast and 450cc in the right breast. I am now a tiny worried my right will know be larger than the other one. Only time will tell ... I am swollen in my chest area and even into my belly. (which is very common).

I am so ready for them to drop and get softer. The pressure on my chest is really intense but not really painful just uncomfortable.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

My nipples are pretty even .... a tiny difference...

My nipples are pretty even .... a tiny difference but not enough (yet) to want to fix them. My husband can not tell at all! My right breast (the one that I did the larger 450cc implant on) is still a tiny swollen, high, and tight (hard). My left breast has dropped and very soft compared to the left one! I am massaging them A LOT! To help soften them up. The right one is still kinda sore too. As per my husbands request I am not sharing photos. :o( sorry

No worries about the photos. :) I hope you'll continue to post your progress. It's nice to chat with someone with a difference in size similar to mine. Most women only have a 25 cc difference. When I tried on the sizers to get an idea of the ccs needed to correct my lopsidedness, I was still smaller on the right side by a bit, but told my doctor that if one was still smaller than the other I would want it to still be the right one. I think it would be weird to have the opposite one smaller. I'm so happy to hear your results about your nipples. I hope my case will be the same.
Congrats on your surgery! I'm scheduled to get 350 cc in the left and 425 cc in the right to correct my lopsidedness. I know you're still pretty swollen, but are your nipples looking like they're even? I'm worried about the effect of balancing out size on my nipples. Do you mind sharing pictures?
Houston Plastic Surgeon