39 Yr Old in Need of an Implant Exchange- Long Overdue! - Houston, TX

I had a breast augmentation with saline implants...

I had a breast augmentation with saline implants almost 17 years ago and knew it was time to have an implant exchange done. I knew my case would be a little complicated because I had some scar tissue and capsulatuon that had occurred over the years, so finding an experienced surgeon that I felt comfortable with was of utmost importance. There are numerous plastic surgeons in the Houston area to choose from, but after my first meeting with Dr. Lomonaco, I knew right away that he was the "one" for me. And I couldn't be happier!

Congratulations! What type and size implants did you get for your revision? How has your recovery been? I'm happy to hear you are pleased with your results and your doctor!
Houston Plastic Surgeon

Dr. LoMonaco was by far the most honest, caring and knowledgeable doctor I have ever dealt with. He was professional, yet personable with each encounter and made sure I was informed each step of the way. I never felt rushed and he thoroughly explained everything involved in my surgery. For my breast augmentation surgery his goal was for the outcome to be as natural as possible and that was my top priority as well. His staff were also all very friendly and helpful each step of the way. I received calls from him and his staff each day after surgery to check on how I was doing which helped so much. Dr. LoMonaco takes pride in his work and it clearly shows.