Hello Ladies.. I am 34 y/o, with three children,...

Hello Ladies..
I am 34 y/o, with three children, standing 5'4" at 184 lbs.. SEVERELY OBESE!! And like most women here, I have become OFFICIALLY a STALKER, Lol... Yes, I eat, sleep, breath REALSELF and can you believe I am so not into social media networks.. Meaning no facebook, twitter, IG or linked-in accounts. But REALSELF is so darn addictive!! OK, enough of that.. My body has been through plenty. Birthing 3 kids, losing weight, gaining weight topping out at an even 200 lbs and back down to a size 4 but nothing consistent. I have tried exercising, counting calories, weight watchers, Insanity (I WAS INSANE, BUT IT WORKS!!), you name it, I tried it and would lose weight in all areas except my belly, leaving my hipless, EVEN MORE bootiless with a big belly. I hate that look! So now I am here, If can remove belly fat and replace it as BUTT fat, hey, Let's Do This!! I am a very confident person but at times my body can deter my feelings, leaving me unhappy and depressed. I have researched this procedure and was pleased with the results that was shown by many physicians, however going out of states for a surgery was out of the equation! Fell in Love with Jcurves but NOT Jfees.. Being Salamafied would have been Salamming but doing this surgery in an office building started my brain to ponder of ALLLL the Risk associated.. sooo I chose Dr. Cortes, love his credentials, he is Board Certified, watched ALLL his Youtube videos (over & over & over, you get my drift), love his results, surgery is done in a hospital, etc. Deposit was paid over a week ago, surgery is scheduled for January 8, 2014.. I am ready for my transformation, patiently awaiting A Better Me!!

I wish, I wish, I wish

If it wasn't for spanx these thighs would set off a fire.. Gotta love Spanx, a woman's best friend

Motivational Songs

I know Aretha is talking about the love of her life but....it can still apply.. to ALL ladies in surgery, soon to have surgery...I dedicate ARETHA FRANKLIN.. I SAY A LITTLE PRAYER FOR YOU..
I also dedicate..
ARETHA FRANKLIN, You make me feel like a NATURAL WOMAN.
To all the physicians, sculpting us ladies to our ideal bodies..THANKS

Wish List

I hope I don't disgust you ladies to bad.. I hated to do it but thought it was non other than fair.. :-( oh well!

Up Early on RS

Morning Ladies... Shouts out to AlmostSexxy for all the wish pics I copied from her profile, lol. Will try to post these ugly bodied pics again.. smdh :-\

Wishing upon a star for...

Look what the kids have done..smdh

Kids can do our bodies soo wrong..

My clothed body

Time is winding down!!!

Morning Ladies... It's almost my time... WOOOHOOO!!!!! Too excited. As I mentioned before, I GRADUATED on yesterday, and OMG, I HAD SUCH AN AWESOME DAY... We had a transplant surgeon as speaker of the occasion and his message was about, Taking Risk, subjected to complications, overcoming the hurdles, while BENEFITING from your choice.. It was great.. I THOUGHT ABOUT THIS PROCEDURE...I started to cry, I no longer want to be the pretty girl with pancakes, lol.. I want to be BEAUTIFUL TOTALLY!! So I mudt say, I'm glad to have overcome one milestone yet destined for another one right around the corner. I PRAY all is well with ALLL MY BBL SISTERS.. You ladies have a BLESSED Sunday..

Five Days & Counting..

OMG!! January 8th is rapidly approaching and I am so EXCITED!! Not really nervous at this moment, just ready to have surgery and get it all behind me! Had to gain weight and NONE of my clothes fit. I look and feel HUGE! Can not wait for Dr. Cortes to do his magic. This site has been so helpful, THANKS ladies for all the support and advice.. Looking forward to The New Me!!..

Family Time to Sleepover

Today we celebrated my baby cousin's 1st bithday and it was extremely nice. Got to see almost ALL my family and ended up returning home with a total of 8 little girls including my daughter (6 yrs). Ok, so I guess it's sleepover time.. My boys are looking at me like WTF u doing. LMAO, BUT OH WELL.. it's about to be a girlz night out.. they have pulled out the easy bake oven, nail polish, microphones, EVERY DARN MONSTER HIGH DOLL, blasting Kibz Bop cd,loud, loud and more loud.. LOL.. WELL I GUESS THIS IS GOOD ENERGY, RELAXING, LAUGHING, BEFORE MY BIG DAY.. THE BOYS ARE LIKE U GIRLZ NEED TO GO To BED.. THE GIRLZ ARE NOT HEARING A WORD THEY HAVE TO SAY.. OH WELL, BACK TO THE PARTY. LATER LADIES

Flight CANCELLED...

Ok, sooo some things did not go as planned. The baby sitter did not come last night, but it worked it self out.. Get to airport and my FLIGHT is CANCELLED due to Houston weather..but it worked itself out , just wont leave until tomorrow morning... OH WELL.. BACK HOME. Later Ladies

Laughing to myself...random thought

Ok, last night I cooked and a few family members came by... one cousin walked in and said Damn, you prego and haven't told the fam and minutes later a male cousin comes in a say, u must cooked and invited us over to break the news.. because u was showing and couldn't hide it anymore.. I have only told my mom, sis, aunt and sons what's going on. My mom side of fam is full of shish.. judgemental.. AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR THAT.. ON ANOTHER NOTE, WHEN I MENTIONED WHAT I WAS DOING TO OLDEST SON, HIS WORDS WERE, STOP IT, U GETTING A K. MICHELLE BOOTY.. ME: WHAT HER BUTT LOOKS LIKE, LOL. He just smiled and said I think you would LOOK GOOD With a Juicy Bootie.. my middle son said I would not be allowed at his school.. AT ALL, FOR NOTHING.. They are a MESS!

Day 2 of Interrupted Travels..

Morning Ladies.. despite the minor set back on yesterday, I was still in good spirit.. WELL , this morning I get to airport and DAMN IT, FLIGHT CANCELLED AGAIN... WTFudge.. what do I do... I KNOW, I'M DRIVING. since the plane can't get me there, an automobile will.. so a little itinerary alterations and I am now on the road for an 8.5 hour drive.. was fully refunded for plane tickets n rental car I was suppose to pick up upon arrival and a night of stay.. See you soon Houston.. Later ladies

My Turn..

Ok, EXTREME THANKS to Deanna... for waiting on me to get to Conroe at 8:30p last night... without her, today would have been postponed... left Conroe office and went to Wal-Mart , then to hotel... finally laid down at 2:45 and back up at 4... had to be at hospital this morning @ 5, so I'm currently here in lobby, patiently waiting to register.. later Ladies..

Day after Surgery

Was released today from hospital with a catheter, darn bladder would not leak on its own. Everything was lipo'd except chin.. 1000cc in each cheek and 200cc per hip. Legs occasionally get this tingly feeling. Feeling ok, just stiff. Will post pic that Dr. C took when he came to visit.. he says it's huge but I can't tell by pic.. the Mr. Says it is on my back.. well ladies, later time to walk a little

Day 2

I have attached the 2 pics taken at the hospital by Dr. C... No extreme pain, just stiffness and skin burning sensations rating at about 4... Up walking, drinking water and Gatorade..and protein shakes. Never was given Talwin for pain in hospital, I was given Tylenol.. Now I am on Talwin, drifting in and out of sleep. What do u all think?

Day 3

Morning ladies.. I am feeling like I can eat today without the thought of puking.. Mr. Is on His Business... So grateful to have his support..smooches to him.. Haven't taken any pain meds this morning, actually I am not in any pain, just stiffness.. But walking helps tremendously with the stiffness. And stretching while laying in the bed.. So the stiffness is tolerable.. I will take pain meds when I know Dr. C is on the way, don't want to test pain with garment change.. Breakfast: French toast, eggs and oatmeal and a banana.. Still waiting for a bm..

1st Post-op

Deanna and Janiris came by my hotel today I got a chance to wash up and man do I feel better. Deanna removed all my bandages before I showered.. I got a chance to see my body.. And guess what, I'm barely bruised. Drain wasn't removed because fluid is not below 20 cc per day.. Neither was catheter because she forgot to bring the syringe.. Oh well, at least I'm refreshed, both will come out Monday.. Here is a pic, lighting is awful in this room.. I can't really see the hour glass yet, but I am swollen..

Day 4

Haven't been walking every 2 hours because the Mr.hadn't been getting Any sleep....lol, poor baby . So I walked at 12 then 4 and now I'm about to get him up.. noticed stiffness because I hadn't been walking. Want to get out today BUT I still have darn catheter and drain.. who wants to carry a urine bag on their hip in a store, NOT I..UGH.. NOT in any pain, just stiffness.. but back to walking.. READY. TO GO HOME.. MISSING MY BABIES.. WE FACE TIME ALL DAY JUST HOLDING PHONE LOOKING at each OTHER.. Lol.. let me fet

Also...

Forgot to mentioned, my garment wasn't changed because I still have drain.. I'm still wearing hospital garment and it is loose.

Still NO POOP!

WTFudge ... Still No Poop.. 2% milk, ice cream, oatmeal, eggs, wheat toast, grilled onions on burger, more milk, daily dose of Miralax and stool softners.. All I get is a small poof of flatulence.. Poop goddess, sprinkle me.. Lol

Finally, POOP..

I felt terrible all day yesterday trying to do what ever to poop.. so after eating all that stuff, Finally at 3a.m. I had that feeling.. I squatted, stood up but STILL could not go BUT THE URGE WAS SO DAMN STRONG.. I SAT ON THE SIDE OF THE TUB RIM UNDER MY THIGHS AND FINALLY POOPED THE HARDEST DAMN PEBBLES OF BM I HAD EVER FELT INTO THE GRAY BASIN THE HOSPITAL SEND U HOME WITH.. STOOL SOFTENER MY PHAT AZZ.. BUT IN THE END , I FEEL KIND OF RELIEVED.. WASHED UP AND I'M HEADED TO CONROE AND ON THIS 9 hour journey.. not LOOKING FORWARD TO RIDE BUT I AM SO READY TO GO..

Garment Change

Ok, made it to Conroe, drain removed, catheter gone and garment changed from Xxl to Xl and bought a L for the weeks to come... This garment is tighter than vienna sausages packed in a can. Now on the road home..

I made it home.. WOOOHOOO

That was a long AZZ ride but it wasn't as bad as I imagined it would be.. I rode in the backseat on my stomach the whole way..stopping for urine breaks and to WALK.. but I'm good, So HAPPY TO SEE MY CHILDREN.. The Boss(daughter) is at cheer practice.. I know she is going to trip Sooo hard.. The boys and my brother greeted me as we walked in and my brother go say , OH HELL NAW, YOU GOT A NICKI M. BOOTIE AND STARTED SNAPPING PICS.. LAUGHING TOO HARD.. AND THEN Go SAY I SHOULD HAVE TAKEN HIM SO HE COULD GET HIS PECs and 12 pack done.. LOL... BACK To THE BOYS, mid(13) son teacher called today on the trip home to schedule conference and when he brought the forms for me to sign consenting for a phone conference, his comments were YOU DID RIGHT SIGNING UP FOR A PHONE CONFERENCE CAUSE YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED AT MY SCHOOL, YOU WILL HAVE ME GETTING IN TROUBLE.. LOL.. THE BOYS OLDEST SON (16), he said DAMN BE FOR HE KNEW SMILING AND SNAPPED A FEW PICS.. THESE KIDS ARE A TRIP.. THEY MADE ME FEEL BETTER BECAUSE I REALLY DON'T SEE IT. BUT I WILL STAY POSITIVE.. JUST SOOOOOO HAPPY TO BE IN MY BED...

Ok Baby Boss Lady

Upon her arrival home.... LMAO, she came running in screaming for her mom.. made me cry,... and immediately her words were Omg, you lost weight.. and then she saw da bootie, she screamed MOM, HOW.DID THAT GET SOO BIGGG? CIRCLING AROUND MY BUTTT WITH HER FINGER.. ENDING IN WOW.. MOM YOU LOOK REALLY PRETTY.. My bro fell out laughing, saying Niece you are so dramatic.. Goodnight Ladies, my daughter has climbed up in the bed with me and already dozing.. SUCH A BRAT..

Ok, I'm 2 weeks & 1 day post

Hey Ladies.. I know I been MIA for a while but I been tryin to wrap my mind around my body transformation.. I keep telling myself that every one body is different but (NO OFFENSE) ladies, it's women here smaller, some larger, some curves, no curves with AWESOME POST SURGERY PICS.. in my wish pics, my aim was PROJECTION, PROJECTION, PROJECTION.. I MUST BE BLIND BECAUSE I DON'T SEE IT.. I NOTICE A DIFFERENCE BUT NO PROJECTION.. I will load pics shortly.. Later ladies.

2-week PICS

Here are the 2 week pics I promised..

Pics. try this again...

Post-op .. 2 weeks

Today Massage & Pics

Today I went for my 5th massage and I feel so much better than a week ago. Swelling is decreasing slowly. Massages are helping with the lumps. I had purchased a Large garment from office before leaving and opened it yesterday and the zipper fell out the bag with the suit.. still put suit on but compression is limited without the zipper so I'm back in xl garment until new squeem arrive... Went to Dillard's today to see if I could find a waist cincher until mine arrive and snapped a few pics... Oh yeah, hubs allowed me to drive to Target, only 8 mins from home..Lol

Stitch Removal

Tomorrow I will be 3 weeks and I would like to know how you ladies removed stitches especially if scalp has formed over it .. so ready for them to removed

1 month post-op

ONE MONTH after SURGERY.. These are my results ... I see the difference in my body(waist, back & stomach).. However, I had a BBL procedure... I love my hips but one side has a slice thru it and is not proportioned as the other side and I asked for projection which I really don't see without my garment on. Still patiently waiting. ..

8 weeks later

Swollen still.. 2nd garment that zipper has fallen off.. UGH! The bootie is beginning to look attractive, however still isn't the projection I asked for.. dents are noticeable.. bootie getting soft around edge but hard as hell on cheeks.. stomach has so many dips, UGLY AZ HELL.. pics attached, share your thoughts.. I KNOW TT HAS TO HAPPEN NOW FOR SURE!!

Lol.

I SPOTTED. WELL MY DAMN SIS SPOTTED A HAIRY ARMPIT IN MY PHOTO. LMAO... DON'T JUDGE ME.. LOL.. WAITING TO HEAL TO WAX IT ALL OFF.. NOT A SHAVER.. EVERYDAY MY BOOTIE LOOKS DIFFERENT.. UGH , 30 MORE DAYS..

SIDE VIEWS

I know you see the difference...

6 months later...

Hey Ladies, yes I been MIA for a minute, but I'm back to share my 6 mnths results. I wanted a whole heap of bootie, bubble bootie but I ended up with the upside down heart shaped bootie sooo The bootie has dropped and must I say it's looking good on me, lol. still have some minor issues but all is good. In my right leg, the nerves are finally reattaching, causing that numbing, tingly feeling to touch, swelling has stopped as well. Stomach isn't like I want but TT is right around the corner. Here are a few pics..
Houston Plastic Surgeon

wow great results
She's a beauty!!
Look at that big ol booty. Looks like youll need a tt like me.
Thanks Chic.. I know I Will!!! I'm going to see Dr. C March 10 and will schedule TT for some time in September.
The tt recovery is sooooo much easier!!!
So I have heard.. but I will also need some form of a revision for the dents and sliced hip
He will do it. He did mine during my TT and BA!
Ok. Good to know.. Thanks Chic
Go check out my new pics on my Mommy Makeover page#
Did Dr Cortes say you may need a tummy tuck after the bbl at your pre op??
Your booty is on point .... You look good . Eventually the dents will go away
Never had a true pre-op with him, first time meeting him was the morning of surgery.. but it was mentioned when I sent my pics
Thanks Ms. Sexy, I sure hope so..
YOUR BOOTY LOOKS ROUND AND BIG!!
Thanks Chic!
Your booty looks spectacular!!!
Thanks chic
You changed your name.. your results are AWESOME.. LOVE LOVE LOVE THEM.. NOW WHY ARE MINE SO FUDGED UP.. MAKE ME WANT TO CRY..
I love your booty. I think your results are amazing! Your booty is wayyy bigger than mine.
Its wide with minimal projection
You still look nice. Did you ask the doctor if he can fix thou
I have voiced my concerns from the start.. to be told wait and give it time for swelling to decrease.. so I'm still patiently waiting
Another CORTES DOLL looking goid mommi...I like it he did that...looking fab
Thanks Sweetie..
Dear patients: I want to thank you for being part of my practice. First of all, I want to apologize for any inconvenience you might have had, if at any given time, you have not been able to communicate by phone with my office. Our practice has undergone an unprecedented growth. For this reason, we have implemented a new text system where you can communicate during business hours to one of our live operators. The number to text any concern or question is 936-760-2696. I hope to serve you in the nearby future to satisfy your desired cosmetic needs. These include the hourglass tummy tuck, the wonder breast lift, the wonder breast reduction, and buttock augmentation with high volume fat transfer, among other techniques that I have invented. Thank you for being part of my practice and God bless you all. Truly yours, Wilberto Cort├ęs Plastic Surgeon