Brazilian Butt Lift Surgery with Dr. Cortes Totally Worth Every Penny - Houston, TX

My experience with Dr. Cortes and his staff has...

My experience with Dr. Cortes and his staff has been phenomenal. My butt has always been flat and I finally decided to look for a great surgeon with consistent results. I am 40 years of age and my butt looks better now than when I was 18. I wanted to feel better with myself and body. The only thing I regret is not having done this earlier.

Houston Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Cortes has the best results of every surgeon that I searched and went for consultation. You can tell he has a clear knowledge of the fat transfer surgery. His results are just PHENOMENAL!!! The way he transform women is crazy.. My recovery has been a little slow. I don't feel too much pain but mainly soreness. I am still swollen and bruise. Some areas feels hard. Dr. Cortes told me that this is all normal and it will get better. He inject 1000 cc in each buttock. I am wearing a girdle all the time and this helps me with the swelling. I have not sit in two weeks but is not has bad as you might think. The staff was very helpful during the recovery process and they call me constantly to make sure everything was going well. I am glad that I stayed overnight at the outpatient surgical center. The nurses were very good. One nice thing that Dr. Cortes does all the time, is to give his patients a video diary and pictures during the whole process so you can see your transformation,progress and share your experience with family and friend. I will recommend Dr. Cortes to anybody without hesitation.

Wow that video was amazing!! And you look great. I have been wanting to have surgery with him for the longest but haven't had the courage lol thanks for sharing! Can you please post some updated photos
congratulations lady!
Ur video is inspiring your booty looks full and amazing :) would love to c pics as well if not too much to ask :)
Any update pics?
Wow, this is awesome! I am scheduled with Dr. Cortes on April 19th... any suggestions for preparation or stories about what to expect? Thanks for posting your video? Do you have after pics?
OMG this is a first I have never seen the video on the actual patient, is this a norm? I hope you post pics! Your results look amazing, from the video lol
I never received a video, yet i did receive before pics only...btw congrats!
any after pics?
I am excited for you! my consultation is this weekend. Can you post after pics