Please Help! I Need a Marvelous Plastic Surgeon in Houston, TX for Lipo/bbl - Houston, TX

I am looking to have liposuction of my upper and...

I am looking to have liposuction of my upper and lower abdomen, back, abs, and upper arms. I am also considering a bbl. Want a doctor in Houston that has done many bbls. I had a consultation in May with a doctor, but the price quote was very high ($10,000) in my opinion. I know that I should not skimp on this procedure, and I definitely will not, but idk if this is a good price or not. I see many people on here paying much less for the same or similar. Anyway, I just want to get many doctors opinions before settling on one. I have only gone to 2 consultations and want to go to at least 5 in total. Any helpful advice is welcomed!

Dr. Cortes Before & After

I have been looking at Dr. Cortes' photos. They look good mostly, but I'm scared to have so much fat removed at one time. How long will it be before you can sit with butts that big, lolololol?
The aesthetic center for plastic surgery - Dr. Fortez

How long could you stay if you travel? I can not stay longer than a week. I have 3 children to come home to
I'm in Houston too but I'm considering to go to the DR because I don't want to spent 10k because I need wedding money lol I'm getting married next year so I want to go like in January or something
When in January
But won't the travel and hotel expenses make you break even?
From what I have been seeing from other ppl that go to the DR has been cheaper even with travel but I really don't know. I heard Florida has a good doctor. Maybe I can go there. I'm still doing research. I just want it done before summer 2014 because I need to look good in a wedding gown.
Haven't got a date yet still in the planning phase
If you check other ppl that went out the country for a week it was cheaper than 10k
Please keep in mind that most girls that are paying less are because they are traveling outside of the country to get the work performed. As said before Cortes will be your best bet. Not to mention he offers over night stay at the hospital after the surgery is performed to ensure that there are no complications following the surgery where as most doctors send you home the same day. I have my consultation with him next Wednesday and I will keep you posted on what he says. Salama is great too, but you have to keep in mind that you will have to stay in Florida for 11 days before you can return home.
Yeah keep me posted!!! I def can not to go to Florida that long.
I went to my consultation and it was great!!! I updated everything on my journal. I only have to gain 5-10 lbs. SX date 12/12/13.
Welcome love! I would suggest you stick around RS because we have OPTIONS BABY..LOL If you wan to stay in the states I hear Cortes is the MAN to go to. Now I know a few sistas that lives rt out there in Houston and will be traveling straight past Cortes to get the D.R. In MY opinion the Dr's overseas does better sculpting but you have a few in the states trying to catch up! Just depends on your confort level and make sure you choose the best Dr for YOU!! Good Luck Muah...
Absolutely!! Thank you!
Welcome to Rs!!! #Team Cortes!!!! I think you should check him out. Good luck!!!
Will do. Thanks!
Try Dr Cortes.. I'm going Sept 3...follow my blog as I go through my journey. ..I love his work!
Good luck to you!!
That price is pretty much standard for u.s doctors . You will definately get a less expensive quote if you went to Mexico or D.R. .. Some people are not willing to travel to these places , but I don't know how u feel about it
Prob will stay in the states. I'll feel safer.