Ms. Outer Body--I'm Ready - Houston, TX

Hey Ladies!!!!! I just wanted to say I'm ready to...

Hey Ladies!!!!! I just wanted to say I'm ready to get this done and over with. Dont get me wrong I enjoy reading everyone's posts, but this is soooo addictive and its interesting bcuz sitting here and watching a$$e $ and being out in public and looking at a$$e$. I love my man but now that I see a heart shape, teardrop or a badonka donk I think hmm I wonder who did that.... I hope all is well with everyone. I am getting so anxious now. I went ahead and paid more on my fees and I will b making reservations as of tmrw for hotel. I haven't purchased really anything but I did go into Fredricks of Hollywood and they had 75% off. I was in heaven I purchased 3 waist cinchers for $7 size small bcuz I know when Dr. CORTES will have me right. I am taking my nutribullet so I can have my nutritional meals. I'm not taking to much bcuz in the location that I am staying at there is a pharm and walmart and that's all I need. Im trying to lose at least 5-10 lbs so I will continue to strive on. Well ladies that's it for now but will keep an update. STAY BLESSED, POSITIVE AND TAKE CARE OF YOU

Ms Outer Body Peace

Well ladies I have booked my flight, got a rental car and hotel. Anxiety is starting kicking in but I know I'm just ready to get it done. July 29th is just around the corner.....###Team Cortes###

Where are my other pics and reviews

Ok this is weird don't know where pics are or reviews that I posted of post op, but here are some picd

???? Where r my pics and comments

This is frustrating bcuz I have posted my progress and pics wth. I'm doing a lot better. Like I said we all expetience things differently. My weight b4 sx was 202. After surgery about 3 days I weighted n at

Continued

After sx weighed in at 194. I am currently at 188. I have no tummy. Ladies to do it over again I Would. I wouldn't ask for a different doc. VERY professional, honest, attentive, caring and this man and staff is always there when needed. I will add more pics but I have to find out what happened to others (smh)
Houston Plastic Surgeon

How long did you stay in Houston?
Dr Cortes did your tummy tuck? Did you have hips added?
Ok what is going on bcuz I added more pics and comments and this is only saying 10 comments and 25 reviews
Very weird cuz i remember asking u if u getting tt first because i was thinking on doing the same thing. I had left a comment on your page asking that but now its gone. Idk but anyway u look great. Do u have any pain?
After the 3rd day I was taking advil. Seriously the only pain I really had was laughing hard, coughing and sneezing Omg I don't wish that on anyone
How's it going?
Hope you are healing well. Will you be posting before & after pics?

Good luck with your upcoming surgery! I hope it all goes well and you have a smooth recovery!

I just read your blog...girl I love that nutribullet! I will have mine with me in the hotel as well. I have been putting spring greens, cranberries, blueberries and pineapple in mine. All three fruits help with inflammation and swelling. So I have been trying to have one every day hoping that will help with the swelling post op.
Yes team nutribullet and Cortes. I just want everything to go smoothly. I'm not reallypacking much but only the list they gave me. I not trying to spend anymore money if I dont have to. I only want positive vibes so starting July 1st I will b posting not reading any blogs bcuz sometimes it can b overwhelming. I will keep in contact ok take care
Hmm that's a good idea. Well I know you are an out of towner I live in the Houston area so let me know if you need anything while you are here!
Hello I just emailed Dr Cortes' office today for a quote. Please keep the updates coming because I would love to hear how your surgery goes! :)
Ok I will keep my page updated. When r u having your surgery? Cortes office is on it, they will call u back no later than tues of next week
I'm shooting for December as a Christmas gift to me, even though this gift may come with pain. I have been researching doctors relentlessly and Cortes' results always impress me. I think you made a great choice.
My daughter will be having hers done in Dec 2013 also lipo and bbl. Dr. CORTES and his staff are very informative and also he lipos 7 areas and bbl all for one price. I love it bcuz I'm coming from out of town and post op there is s overnight hospital stay. I just feel comfortable with him and to see his results are amazing.