Liposuction, Fat Transfer, Bbl :) - Houston, TX

Hello, I'm almost 2 weeks post op so I guess my...

Hello, I'm almost 2 weeks post op so I guess my reviews are going to be back tracked. Anyways, I'm loving my results soo far. Liposuction to love handles, stomach, back, inner thighs, and fat transfered to buttocks. I believe he put about 1200ccs or more. I wanted a lot if projection even thoo I wasn't flat to begin with. I will be posting before pics and after. weight pre op was 164. I'm 5'0. My bottom half had always been heavier, specially thighs! . currently. my body is itching like crazy! on stomach,legs, back. And I woke up with a yeast infection. let's see how the day goes for me. I still can't sit and still walk like a penguin but am getting better..

Post op pics

Here are some post op pics ! still very swollen but here they are :)

Pics of surgery !

Some more pics! Loving results soo far. 2 weeks post op. Body is really itchy trying hard not to scratch, my legs are still swollen and also my back, Butt still projected. Still haven't sat down, took my first shower alone today. Not in much pain anymore just swollen.

Update

Had an appointment today. Removed my sutures. Got a new garment. I got a L now. But could probably fit in a M. I also bought the lipo abdominal board that is recommended. I was using just lipo foam but it's not hard enough to compress my stomach. Swelling on my leg is still present. Stomach and back still a little lumpy. I've lost 4 inches in my waist since before surgery ;) .

Pics

Some random pics

One month post-op !

hey guys, I'm one month post op. My scars & bruises are Healing great. Still haven't sat on my buttocks. Haha . I refuse to sit up to my 3 month period. I don't want the fat to die or shift. Plus why mess up something I paid a lot of money for. I Took a plane back home w my boyfriend & our dog. We bought 4 seats all together & of course I got a whole row for me to lay down on the whole ride. plane staff didn't have a problem & I made sure I reserved the last row. My lower back is still swollen and when I lay u can see if creates a line across my lower back. this body shaper company offered me a free waist trainer so I'm looking forward to start waist training and hopefully it helps w the swelling. my abdomen had a few lumps and bumps but I've been working to massage all my lil problem areas.
Houston Plastic Surgeon

He's great ! I'm happy I chose him as my ps :)

Ok good
Did you have any burns
nope. i do have some areas that have turned darker than my natural skin color due to me scratching the area when it was itchy because of the surgical tape.
How's your stomach looking?
flat. I've lost 5 inches around my stomach soo far. stomach a bit lumpy but nothing drastic. I've been massaging those areas. only thing I'm having a problem w is my lower back. its still a bit swollen. planning to wear a waist cinched to see of it brings it in some more.
Good!! I'm glad to hear your doing great!! I'm worried my lipo will be lumpy but I've heard of lymphatic massage or endermologie I'm still looking into it for after my surgery :)
I'm just now seeing your page. Oh my goodness, you look AMAZING. I'm down to less than 3 weeks until my BBL and I PRAY I end up with a shape like that. You're booty is perfect!
thankyou ;) good luck !
Looks awesome!!!
Nice cakes
;)
I want my booty to look just like yours omg you have the perfect shape, l
Looks great seen you at the dr. Office yesturday you looked real good!!!
thankyou ;)
Wow!! U look incredible!!! U must be thrilled!!!
You look amazing
Happy healing ! I had my surgery July 30 too !!!
You look great Hun
Looking great girly that azz is sitting out there ,happy healing and congrats
You look great! You posted right on time...I was tripping out yesterday.. i read a bad review about Cortes and it had me second guessing myself on getting the procedure done with him...I have to keep in kind that everyone's experience is different....I'm team Cortes all the way..I'm putting my deposit down tomorrow. .I'll be on my way in Dec...Thank you girl! I truly needed to see this:)
Mind
That's how i feel sometimes..... i get all excited then really scared lol ....
I'm glad you didn't let it stop you. ..I got my date and time Dec 30th 730 am..whoop! Whoop! I didn't let it stop me
How long did you have to wait to get drain out?