(rant) OMFreakinGEEEEE in less than a month I will be a new me!

I have been planning on getting this procedure...

I have been planning on getting this procedure done for a while now, but conflict of money & time always stood in my way. I have been to several Dr's, and consulted with them but, I have yet to find the perfect one for the right price. I always get on RealSelf and the main Dr. ppl tlk about is Dr. Salama but I refuse to travel out to get it done. I rarely hear about any Dr's here in Houston except for Dr. Cortes, but he is way too expensive ($9300) & from the pics I've seen not that great. There was a Dr. I consulted with that I plan to go to Dr. David Carpenter, I love his work, and his pricing was reasonable ($8500). I heard of Dr. Leo Lapuerta, and I am thinking of going to consult with him, his prices seem fairly low ($6000) and I like the work he did for MrzSoto. Regardless, i definitely want to get this procedure done by Nov.16. If anyone knows of a good Dr. that is reasonably priced in the Houston area feel free to contact me!

Hey, welcome to realself!! I'm also in Houston, I'd rather had stayed here but I couldn't find a surgeon I liked. if you find someone with good results let me know!!

So I have decided to go with Dr. Lapuerta, my...

So I have decided to go with Dr. Lapuerta, my consultation is 10/26/12 I have finally made up my mind. If i keep doubting myself I will never get this procedure done. I set a date even b4 the consultation just so I do not renege ( I am good at doing that) the date is Nov. 21. I will keep u all posted on how it goes. He prices are a little higher than stated ($8000) but if u get other work done it's $6000.
I am looking into him and Dr Cortes sine my bbl in MX fell through...How was your consult? I think u will get your wish look. Your butt is flat like a pancake so u should get a perfect butt. Goodluck and post after pics!
oops I meant your butt is NOT flat like a pancake...Sorry
I live in Austin but have had PS in Houston before by Dr. Fortes, who is amazing. I went to a consult with him, but he said I didn't have enough fat to achieve the look I desired, so I sent Dr S some photos and he said he could make me look amazing. I'm booked with Dr S in Aventura Florida, but not until June 6th. I soooooo desperately want an early sx date because the TX HEAT is brutal in June!!

Hey bbl sisters, I have been trying to decide...

Hey bbl sisters, I have been trying to decide whether or not to tell ppl that I had work done. I really rather not tell people, but I need a good excuse HELP!
I'm definitely not telling anyone except my best friends and family and that is only because they are going to know even if I don't say anything. And if people ask if its real I'm for sues saying yes because it is! Lol
IF WE DID NOT CARE ABOUT PRIVACY , THEN WE WOULD ALL HAVE FULL BODY SHOTS FACE & ALL LOL!
You aint neva lied, Ms. E!!!

It just hit me that this is real no more false...

It just hit me that this is real no more false alarms this is the real deal! I'm nervous, scared, apprehensive, and elated all at once this is CRAY CRAY! Regardless I need to prepare, what are somethings that I should have? I made a list but it never hurts to add to it. I am also concerned about my weight, I have gained weight already but not sure if I should gain more. I am 5'4 152 36,32,33 (may be off by a little). So what do you ladies think, gain some or i'm ok? The problem with gaining weight for me is that it all goes to my boobs 1st then stomach, then back. I DO NOT WANT BIG BOOBS! The areas that he will be lipoing are my arm, full stomach, full back. I do not want a HUGE butt I would like a little projection, but hips are my main thing! I will be meeting with him this Friday, and I will see what he says and also keep you guys updated, if your in the Houston are you don't have to travel to Fl there is a Dr. Salama right here in TX.
How was your surgery with Dr Lapuerta? I too am going to him for a bbl. Please help easy my worries, do you have any post op pics and recent ones????
Hey girl! Yeah my weight goes to my boobs and stomach but i like big boobs LOL my weight is 155 and im 5ft tall :p so needless to say i feel huge! lol I would say dont gain more weight if it affects your face, neck and arms, like me, bc once you have a tiny waist it might look unproportionate, and to reduce them you have to lose weight which will cause your butt to go down too since the fat there will react the same way. hope that helps :)
I've have only told my boyfriend and a few Best Friends who are all supportive. Everybody don't need to know your business.
Dr. Leo Lapureta