(rant) OMFreakinGEEEEE in less than a month I will be a new me!

I have been planning on getting this procedure...

I have been planning on getting this procedure done for a while now, but conflict of money & time always stood in my way. I have been to several Dr's, and consulted with them but, I have yet to find the perfect one for the right price. I always get on RealSelf and the main Dr. ppl tlk about is Dr. Salama but I refuse to travel out to get it done. I rarely hear about any Dr's here in Houston except for Dr. Cortes, but he is way too expensive ($9300) & from the pics I've seen not that great. There was a Dr. I consulted with that I plan to go to Dr. David Carpenter, I love his work, and his pricing was reasonable ($8500). I heard of Dr. Leo Lapuerta, and I am thinking of going to consult with him, his prices seem fairly low ($6000) and I like the work he did for MrzSoto. Regardless, i definitely want to get this procedure done by Nov.16. If anyone knows of a good Dr. that is reasonably priced in the Houston area feel free to contact me!

So I have decided to go with Dr. Lapuerta, my...

So I have decided to go with Dr. Lapuerta, my consultation is 10/26/12 I have finally made up my mind. If i keep doubting myself I will never get this procedure done. I set a date even b4 the consultation just so I do not renege ( I am good at doing that) the date is Nov. 21. I will keep u all posted on how it goes. He prices are a little higher than stated ($8000) but if u get other work done it's $6000.

Hey bbl sisters, I have been trying to decide...

Hey bbl sisters, I have been trying to decide whether or not to tell ppl that I had work done. I really rather not tell people, but I need a good excuse HELP!

It just hit me that this is real no more false...

It just hit me that this is real no more false alarms this is the real deal! I'm nervous, scared, apprehensive, and elated all at once this is CRAY CRAY! Regardless I need to prepare, what are somethings that I should have? I made a list but it never hurts to add to it. I am also concerned about my weight, I have gained weight already but not sure if I should gain more. I am 5'4 152 36,32,33 (may be off by a little). So what do you ladies think, gain some or i'm ok? The problem with gaining weight for me is that it all goes to my boobs 1st then stomach, then back. I DO NOT WANT BIG BOOBS! The areas that he will be lipoing are my arm, full stomach, full back. I do not want a HUGE butt I would like a little projection, but hips are my main thing! I will be meeting with him this Friday, and I will see what he says and also keep you guys updated, if your in the Houston are you don't have to travel to Fl there is a Dr. Salama right here in TX.
Dr. Leo Lapureta

How was your surgery with Dr Lapuerta? I too am going to him for a bbl. Please help easy my worries, do you have any post op pics and recent ones????
Hey girl! Yeah my weight goes to my boobs and stomach but i like big boobs LOL my weight is 155 and im 5ft tall :p so needless to say i feel huge! lol I would say dont gain more weight if it affects your face, neck and arms, like me, bc once you have a tiny waist it might look unproportionate, and to reduce them you have to lose weight which will cause your butt to go down too since the fat there will react the same way. hope that helps :)
I've have only told my boyfriend and a few Best Friends who are all supportive. Everybody don't need to know your business.
I didn't tell anyone but my hubby. My butt was always big, but I lost it after a major weight loss. I wore butt pads for so long & increased the size over the months before surgery so no one really noticed. Only difference is now when people say they want my @ss I know it's my Real @ss & not a butt pad. Lol
I'm definitely not telling anyone except my best friends and family and that is only because they are going to know even if I don't say anything. And if people ask if its real I'm for sues saying yes because it is! Lol
IF WE DID NOT CARE ABOUT PRIVACY , THEN WE WOULD ALL HAVE FULL BODY SHOTS FACE & ALL LOL!
You aint neva lied, Ms. E!!!
There is nothing wrong with admitting you had work done. If someone I know who knows damn well I had no booty ask me. Ima just say hell yea and I look damn good. A little self improvement never hurts. Those who keep asking are only jealous or inquiring for themselves.
Good point!!! It still aint nobody business in my book.. Everybody is on a 'need to know' basis....so, in that case..they don't need to know..lol!
If someone ask me if it's fake, Ima say " No honey, its pure fat and all mine" because it is. Just like kim k. said. Plus I like to work out so I can also say " The gym does wonders"
i want to throw that on top of my story, its pure fat... cause in all reality it is just fat...lol
I still haven't told anybody but my closest friends/family. People have definitely speculated and asked me straight to my face if I had surgery, and I told them no lol. It's my business, after all :)
LOL! my ppl dnt knw, no1 knws execpt my sis & bf, i want 2 keep it tht way! i have been sooo lowkey, so whn they do see me its not lik a huge surprise, i doubt ppl really remember shape! who knws....but i will definitely keep denying
Good suggestion ladies! I was thinking the same thing but automatic hips are sort of hard to explain, regardless ppl will still have their opinions, but I doubt they will think I got a bbl!
It's funny- it's like where do you start with explaining where you magically grew that new booty. People may stare and sometimes comment but it's like do you really feel like going thru the entire explaination of what a BBL is. The more I think about it when I time comes I will probably just stick to the line of working out and a personal trainer. Think that's more simple than explaining a BBL procedure or being accused of butt shots or anything else rediculous.
Hey girl, my excuse is that I been hitting the gym n wearing a waist clincher... Doing them squats n donkey kicks pay off after a few months..loll that's my story n I'm sticking to it...lol
Im gonna say I have a personal trainer, been working out focusing on certain areas, using the Brazilian Butt Lift video and following a strict diet that allows you to lose weight in targeted areas....lol!!
I agree -this will be my line too
Yeah, thats an easy excuse. It's alot to say, but it can better explain all the changes to your body and seems more realistic.
Plus I don't have a whole lot of fat to be removed, I'm slim and I already wear a butt lifter under my clothes which makes me look my butt is bigger than it really is. The lifter makes me look more toned and gives the look of more projection since it's a compression style lifter. The BBL surgery will just make me look much better than the lifter, w/o the lifter. I totally think just telling folks I've been dieting and working with a personal trainer will be much more believable. :) I'm so excited, I cant wait til Feb. I pray everything just goes smoothly!!
My excuse will be I'm in school, workin and don't have to work out as much as I used too so I gained so much weight & it all just so happend to go to my butt & hips haha
I am looking into him and Dr Cortes sine my bbl in MX fell through...How was your consult? I think u will get your wish look. Your butt is flat like a pancake so u should get a perfect butt. Goodluck and post after pics!
oops I meant your butt is NOT flat like a pancake...Sorry
I live in Austin but have had PS in Houston before by Dr. Fortes, who is amazing. I went to a consult with him, but he said I didn't have enough fat to achieve the look I desired, so I sent Dr S some photos and he said he could make me look amazing. I'm booked with Dr S in Aventura Florida, but not until June 6th. I soooooo desperately want an early sx date because the TX HEAT is brutal in June!!
I cant do Dr.S that waiting period is wayyyy to long, and like you said the heat, I cant be in that body gripper during the summer!