2 months to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Houston TX
- updated 10 months ago
I have seen 2 doctors now and still can not decide...
- 26 Dec 2012
- 4 months pre
I have seen 2 doctors now and still can not decide. I have been debating this for 1 year now. I'm worried the results will not be good enough for the money. I am 5'5" 148lbs and the doctor suggested I gain 5-10 more. My husband like huge butts but I'm not looking for a Kim Kardashian butt. I will be returning to work after 1 week. For those of you who have done this please let me know if it will be possible to return so soon. Help me decide.
So I paid my deposit and I booked my surgery for...
- 3 Feb 2013
- 2 months pre
I found this doctor on his website. He seems to be very experienced. He has several educational videos on you tube.