BBL With Dr. Cortes - Houston, TX

Been Doing a Lot of Research on Brazilian Booty Lift

Been doing alot of research on Brazilian. Booty lift. I have. Seen. Amazing results and decided To go have my procedure With Dr. Cortes. In Dec.

What a great gift bbl...I'm very excited. And nervous ..has any of you ladies. Have buttock implants and bbl also I do and will keep u all posted on how my Surgery. Goes. I have cohesive. Gel buttock implants and need more fullness so I'm doing fat transfer to feel out areas that implants can't.we will see how this goes.if you have implants and did bbl please. Let me know how you did thanks alot I will be glad to answer. Questions after my Surgery

kirsty im changed my sx date

My new sx date is feb. 4 still with dr.cortes will u plse change my date.thx tammy

bbl

Moved surgery to feb 4 2014 please change my date kirsty thx tammy

got butt implants out two weeks ago

Hi ladies just got these butt implants removed...they been in for 9 years..that was a huge regret.puttin them in...im doing bbl with dr.cortes oct.21 14...cant wait i miss my volume but not the pain from implants...if you are considering implants dont they suck...an they are always achey...let me knw if i can offer my advice i will try to help

i removed implants

Well my implants are out..and my new bbl date is oct.21 2014. This gives me plenty time to heal..dr. cortes and staff are wonderful..i have total faith in my dr. I cant wait to return for my bbl.
Houston Plastic Surgeon

Can u please telk us why u regret gaving butt implants?
I just got butt implants and bbl from Dr.Cortes 5 weeks ago. I love my body now and i just love how he sculpted my body. I have no more pain in my butt from the surgery, I just have swollen knees and inner thighs. I think you will love what Cortes does to your body, he is one of the best surgeons in the US.
Tammy, I'm going to follow your journey. My date is Feb 20. Do you have any photos to share of your implants?
Hey i just got my implants out two weeks ago...im doing bbl on oct.21 with dr. Cortes
I already know you are going to love the new body he gives you!
Can you please tell me which hotel you will be staying at. I am not sure which hotel I should be staying.
I am also getting the same surgery as you are. My surgery date is in mid October with Dr.Cortes. Did they tell you what size of implant they will be using on you? I didn't discuss this with the dr as yet so I have no clue.
I removed my implants and doing bbl this oct.
looks like your having surgery in Houston. Great pick for a Dr. I'm going to be using him also for a touch up/round 2. If you or anyone u know need room accommodations or a home health or transportation services, being that there flying in let me know.
Yes my surgery is here in s couple of days, I'm very nervous. ... but if I know of anyone needing those services, I will direct them to you, thank you.
Could you send me so info on the home health service?
Hi Tammy7166 I Live on Dallas to and my Sx is Dec 9th with Dr. Cortes I'm so excited I hope it won't be to cold or rainy well Good Luck to you and lets stay in touch.
Sorry for my bad spelling I meant to say I live in Dallas not on lol...
My bbl sx date is in Feb. W/Dr. Cortes. I will follow your journey! Your sx date is on my mother's birthday,so it will serve as a reminder that you will be getting your body revamped on this date!
I will be posting pics and info on my profile this week. Please do follow me. I am looking forward to a brand new spanking big booty with wide hips and a small waist. Hope he can give me a 25 inch waist. What all you getting done girl
I'm getting a bbl w/fat transfer to the hips. Girl just visit my blog for more details. ;-)
Doing it now sweetie :-)
So, I'm new at this ladies...... I did just want to say that I'm having my surgery within 2 weeks. I'm super excited and nervous but everything seems to be working out. My surgery will be with Dr. Cortes. I've looked into this for quite some time now and I like his results. Ensuring is happening so fast now, but the timing is perfect. So I will make sure to post some post op pics cuz I know I did my research on this Site as well to see some results. But as the days go by I'm getting nervous. .....I need some encouragement :/
wow cant wait to see your results when is your surgery date?
Dec 10 13
plz post b4 and after pics :)
I will soon enough ;)