BBL Soon - Houston, TX Dr. Cortes

I am ready to get the procedure over and done with...

I am ready to get the procedure over and done with so I can start the healing process. One week left!

4 days post op and i feel close to normal. The...

4 days post op and i feel close to normal. The first two days were a bit tough. Walking up three flights of stairs after surgery is in no way fun. I had bad bruising. It has gotten better, but there's still some on my inner thighs and butt. During the first two days my appetite was almost non existent. I had to force myself to eat. Laying down on my tummy was hard. After 2 days I'm pretty used to it and can do it rather quickly.
As far as Dr Cortes...he's very helpful with questions and has been great so far. He put 1000 in each cheek. He came to check on me at the hospital the day after surgery which was great.
Today at 4 days my butt is still stiff and I'm starting to be able to walk a bit more normal. No pain meds needed. My soarness has also decreased. I have a 3 hr drive home Monday that I'm not happy about-but have no choice. I plan on making lots of stops to get up and walk. Hopefully this decreases the amount of damage done to the fat. Ill be back to work later this week.

I'm three weeks and one day post op now. My butt...

I'm three weeks and one day post op now. My butt is almost all soft, but they are small hard spots on the top corners. The only pain I have now is my middle section, but it's not a bad pain. It's just really soar if someone touches it (burns sometimes too). However, I do have a lot of itching!!! Every night I start itching. It's more of my back than any other part. I'm still not sitting like a normal person & this pillow is so annoying. The only time I really sit is on my way to work in the car. At work I stand and once I'm home I'm walking or laying on my stomach still. I'm still wearing the garment. I went without it today for the first time for more than one hour and I got so swollen! I will not do that it again! I'm not sure when I will be able to take it off completely, but I cannot wait until that day. It's soo annoying when you have to go to tr bathroom. ......I didn't take my measurements before sx but I wish I did. As of now my waist is a 34 and my hips/butt area is a 46. Before surgery I wore an XL shirt and now a small (shocker! I never thought I'd be able to even get my boobs in a small). I'm still unsure about pant size...it really just depends on the pants. But it's between an 11-13. I'm going to attempt posting pics today. Any questions just let me know :)
Houston Plastic Surgeon

Realself.com So far his office staff have been very polite and helpful. They are quick to respond to emails and have answered all questions. When I met him for my conciliation he was friendly and professional. I feel comfortable having the procedure done under him.

Your results are amazing I'm hoping to schedule with Dr. Cortes this week. Do you have any recent pics
You look great !!! Any new pics ?
Looks great!
You look amazing
Hey! You on the other end looking at this email in your inbox, lol. Hey would mind doing a present review and updating your RSS sisters. Let us know how your body is holding up now, thanks.
You look beautiful:)
U look great !!
pics pics pics more pics!!!
My consult is in 2 weeks. Surgery 9/2/13! Excited!
I would really like to know how ur first meet goes. I contacted him the other day and was thinking about the surgery. I would like to know how it went.
you look perfect ! I'm going to my first meet up with Dr.Cortes. What did you ask for? Because i want whatever he did to you lol
you look absolutely stunning congrats to you :)
U look amazing congrats to you :)
Your booty looks good!
Hi, I have my consultation with Dr. Cortes tomorrow. After reading your review I am concerned about the pant size I will be after my surgery....I am worried that it will be higher than what size I wear now. I am 5'2 135 lbs with ALL of my weight on my abdomen, flanks and back. I can currently squeeze into a 7/8. Did your pant size go down or up after your procedure?
you look great congrats gbu
wow he did a great job on u!!!! He has really good reviews congrats post more pixs plz:)
Thank you for sharing thinking about getting bbl next month with Dr. Cortez, really nervous had a tummy tuck with another dr a few years ago and was happy at first, but he left some loose skin and a what seems to be a tire under my boobs. Any and all feed back welcome. Thanks Again!!
Did you get your surgery done? Can you give us an update and pre and post op pics? thx
I'm Nervous But Excited my surgery date 04/12/13
Wow u look sooo good!! Congrats!
Wow I see dr. Cortez this week
He is amazing!
You look amazing!!! Congrats!
pleeeeeeez give us updates (pics!) you look amazing!