BBL Soon - Houston, TX Dr. Cortes

I am ready to get the procedure over and done with...

I am ready to get the procedure over and done with so I can start the healing process. One week left!

Hey girlie!! Good Luck on your jorney! my surgery is in January with Dr. Cortes! Hopefully you will post before and after pics :D
good look with your journey you will be fine !!! Dr Cortes is the best in houston!!
Hey, good luck on your journey!! I'm in Houston also so I will definitely be following your progress. Are you going to post pictures??

4 days post op and i feel close to normal. The...

4 days post op and i feel close to normal. The first two days were a bit tough. Walking up three flights of stairs after surgery is in no way fun. I had bad bruising. It has gotten better, but there's still some on my inner thighs and butt. During the first two days my appetite was almost non existent. I had to force myself to eat. Laying down on my tummy was hard. After 2 days I'm pretty used to it and can do it rather quickly.
As far as Dr Cortes...he's very helpful with questions and has been great so far. He put 1000 in each cheek. He came to check on me at the hospital the day after surgery which was great.
Today at 4 days my butt is still stiff and I'm starting to be able to walk a bit more normal. No pain meds needed. My soarness has also decreased. I have a 3 hr drive home Monday that I'm not happy about-but have no choice. I plan on making lots of stops to get up and walk. Hopefully this decreases the amount of damage done to the fat. Ill be back to work later this week.
I will post pics once some of the bruises have went away. But I can already see the huge diff in my waist.
Of course no rush! :) I'm just excited to see another Dr Cortes patient sharing their story!! :) happy healing!!

I'm three weeks and one day post op now. My butt...

I'm three weeks and one day post op now. My butt is almost all soft, but they are small hard spots on the top corners. The only pain I have now is my middle section, but it's not a bad pain. It's just really soar if someone touches it (burns sometimes too). However, I do have a lot of itching!!! Every night I start itching. It's more of my back than any other part. I'm still not sitting like a normal person & this pillow is so annoying. The only time I really sit is on my way to work in the car. At work I stand and once I'm home I'm walking or laying on my stomach still. I'm still wearing the garment. I went without it today for the first time for more than one hour and I got so swollen! I will not do that it again! I'm not sure when I will be able to take it off completely, but I cannot wait until that day. It's soo annoying when you have to go to tr bathroom. ......I didn't take my measurements before sx but I wish I did. As of now my waist is a 34 and my hips/butt area is a 46. Before surgery I wore an XL shirt and now a small (shocker! I never thought I'd be able to even get my boobs in a small). I'm still unsure about pant size...it really just depends on the pants. But it's between an 11-13. I'm going to attempt posting pics today. Any questions just let me know :)
Looks awesome! Love the way it looks in jeans :)
Your results are amazing I'm hoping to schedule with Dr. Cortes this week. Do you have any recent pics
You look great !!! Any new pics ?
Houston Plastic Surgeon

Realself.com So far his office staff have been very polite and helpful. They are quick to respond to emails and have answered all questions. When I met him for my conciliation he was friendly and professional. I feel comfortable having the procedure done under him.