33 Yo Mother of One, Ready to Get my Dream Body -BBL. Houston, TX

Have my consult set up with Dr. Cortes on...

Have my consult set up with Dr. Cortes on September 3rd! Excited :) I'm 5'2" 126lbs (gained 5 lbs once i decided on getting BBL ) Really hoping I'm at okay weight for my dream booty. Hoping I don't have to gain much more. Want a small waist. Right now I'm 34inches and like 39hips. Hoping to get hourglass figure and perky butt
I'm so happy for you!! I am on the same journey as you. I am going to dr Salama in Miami on November 4th and can't wait!!
Good luck!! I'm scheduled to see him on sept 8th
Best Of Luck!

Getting nervous :/

I have spent countless hours reading reviews and experiences and am so scared :(( The more I read the more I get nervous about choosing the right doctor . Can someone with a similar body stats that used Dr. Cortes comment? I need reassurance . Thanks ladies :)) really want to get it right the first time !! I'm such a wimp and it took months for the pain of my breast augmentation to subside . Lol

Consult done & have surgery date set!

So happy/ nervous! Have my surgery date set up and ready to so. Dr Cortes said I need to gain about 8 lbs. Currently I am at 127. He said I would have loose skin and still need TT. Kinda expected that though. I am really hoping that I will have a flat(ish) tummy and hourglass shape. I am going to start looking at all you lady's reviews so I can start buying supplies. :) My sweet boyfriend took day off to take me and planning to pay and go over there and help me during recovery. I'm a blessed lady . I am getting nervous though and feel so so selfish... It's a lot of money to spend and I feel guilty :(
Good luck girl!
WOOHOOOOOOOO! It's goin' down in 1 month! Don't feel guilty if it's what you want go for it! Think of the end results. Happy Hump Wednesday!

Gaining weight diet :/

Ugh so I have 42 days to gain 8 pounds. It's doable I know but day one and I feel sick!! I have a small appetite usually and that's been my saving grace from gaining because I'm not very healthy unfortunately . I refrain from too much fast food and fatty foods but only because my appetite is usually tamed. I have already gained almost 8 or 9 lbs so I don't fit in most of my clothes and feel like the marshmallow man. :/ good thing is the surgery is not too far so this is only temporary . I just feel blah... I mean the goal weight is 135lbs.... I was 137 when I gave birth to my 7 lb boy !! That was my cap weight so I feel like I might pushing it... I just keep telling myself it's temporary and it will be worth it .
Thanks ladies! I can say this site and all of you have been only reason I am as informed as I am. Amazing ladies on here!
Good luck! You'll be fine and look even better
Stay positive as you are,keep your eye on the prize! Eat for me too :) Happy Thursday!!

Signed all forms for surgery

It's so surreal... I have such mixed emotions about this. Guilt, fear, excitement. I have one month left and have been so nervous that I'm nauseated and feel myself preoccupied with questions and fears.. I am so sick of food and feel like an Oompa Loompa :/ I just keep telling myself it will be worth it... Please God let this time fly by. And please brain just shut up for a while okay?
Thanks ladies
I'm 5 1/2 and weight 143, and my surgery date is on Oct 16!! It's nice to know someone my height and almost same day ! Lol
Our dates are almost here!! It is nice to have someone to go with this through! The stress is unbelievable !

12 days and have gained only three pounds

So I have 5 more pounds to gain and have no desire to eat with all this stress. :/ I can't seem to even force myself to eat these days. Between the kids, schoolwork and this stress I feel like quitting this endeavor. Going to buy some more ensures tomorrow and hope drinking more of them will do the trick.
I am 6 weeks post op. I wore size 4 jeans yesterday. I wore size 0 before my bbl with Dr.Cortes
This the forum I should be following,trying to put on some weight too.Foods that do the trick so easily I don't like,But I have to take it seriously now.am a month away.Ladies,if u like bread,do it twice a day and u put on like a kg a week!!Good luck!
Add bananas and chocolate syrup to shakes with whole milk! Better yet go to a Foster's Freeze and get a milk shake or in&out or whatever is near you. Shakes 5 times a day.

22 days to go

Ok so I've gained almost weight I need. Think I need maybe two more to go. Bought walgreen's brand ensure plus at buy one for $7.99 and get one half off. They have 350 calories so it's more than original ones. I feel fat and down. Nothing fits anymore and I find I'm tired from sucking in my stomach. I had my honey buy me some stomach cinchers because we have like four or five big events to go to in next few weeks and refuse to go this way. Lol. I'm also so concerned because I am worried I will lose my butt when I lose some of this weight. It seems like my natural weight falls between 115-118 lbs and I don't want to lose my butt and waste over 10k.Sooooo I have more to stress about :/ any other ladies have this stress or any information?? I appreciate all of you . I haven't told anyone and y'all are all I have !

I mentioned getting a tummy tuck to my mom a few months ago and she freaked out... So I am not telling her until I need too. I can't tell one of my sisters because she is very competitive and always calls me out about my boob job and tries to embarrass me, this will be just fueling her "keeping up with the Jones" attitude:/ and my other sister is struggling financially (my honey and I have helped out many many times buuuuttt I still feel bad) and I already feel guilty enough without that added guilt .
Hi there.congrats on getting ur ideal weight for bbl.I totally hear ur concerns abt loosing some of the new butt.I feel the same way,I feel like the best thing will be putting way more fat than needed so I hve enough after reabsorption n weight loss..but that's me talking,Dr might not agree. Sorry u can't tell all to ur family bt I see why.I think ur best friend boy or girl will be the best to talk to.And then u tell ur mum maybe when u r getting better from the surgery..forget the sisters for now....sorry can't really relate,my sisters can't even compete,way too young n still in school,maybe in a few yrs,I don't hve mum to talk to.. In my case my hubby doesn't even know the whole truth,up to now all he know is am doing fat transfer to boobs,owner hoe it ll go down when I come back with double my usual bum.My friend on the other hand knows everything... I think I talked abt me more than I sh'd..Did I help at all??lol
Thank you! Yes it does . Thank you
I know? Am I too skinny? Am I too fat? What if I don't look good? What if Im the one in a million to not look good? I'm freaking out! I hope everything turns out great for all of us

12 days away and need 2 more lbs

I have my pre-op on 10/8 and have never been more nervous. I am uploading some before pics of dresses I don't wear because I look like a square :/ . Hoping that will change and cortes will fill me out in the right places and trim the waistline down. Will post measurements closer to surgery date (10/17)
U are almost there.How r u feeling?I am gonna take the before pics in the dresses I hve never worn..n then after picsThx for the idea..can't wait!
Ya I want to be able to see true before and afters side by side :) I'm ok...still feel down and sluggish. Can't wait for surgery to be done! How are you?
Same here.I won't lie that am waiting petiently...I can't wait to see ur results in a few days.I need all details!I will be travelling on the day of ur surgery,but will check on as soon as I can.courage!

Pre-op & paid in full- 8 days left

Everything is set and ready to go. Blood work came back fine. Paid in full. Gained weight I needed to. Nervous but ready to go. Come Friday I will have my new body :))! Will post preop pics tomorrow.
I am getting excited for u!!I cant wait to see the new u
Thank you !

3 more days til the new me!

I've picked up my prescriptions. Going to get supplies tomorrow. Arranged care for my son for a week. Bought oversized pillow and leggings, dresses and comfy sweats. It's paid and all set to happen Thursday at 10am! So excited and so nervous! Deanna showed me a guesstimate on how small my waist might be and I'm ecstatic. Not looking forward to the pain but know it will be worth it :)) reading all the stories here has been a lifesaver !! So much information, encouragement and real experiences. My honey has been such an amazing support , I can't believe how lucky I am. I have my very best friend with me every step of this journey. He has a very demanding and hectic job and has taken time off for me during this. It's in midst of a huge case and he still makes sure he is there for me. He is an amazing man and I cannot wait to have a body and confidence to match so he can show off ;) we are off in two more days!,! Yay it's here
Hey u...where ru?How did It go?Need to see bum and waist pliz..happy healing!xo
Hey :)) will post some now ,,,this is so uncomfortable
Welcome back and Congrats!!!It must be.I read ur post,am sure ur waist will get smaller,everyone says that.As long as he got enough fat for ur bum.Happyhealiing!

Surgery complete

Hey ladies
I'm back at home healing . Praying for good work
Cortes said he trimmed my waistline but I have I lost 1 inch :(( can y'all advise ? need reassurance because I all this Money was and I'm in such pain? When I asked dr cortes he said it will 'smaller' I thought that was such a vague answer.. If someone can please advise ?

I will post pics tomorrow :))
You're most likely very swollen right now. Don't worry you'll start to see the results you want in a few days. Wishing you a speedy recovery!!
I can't wait to see your pics. Happy healing and I pray for a speedy recovery.

Waistline???

I know I'm swollen but not seeing a big difference in waistline. Only measured an inch off from preop. I asked dr cortes if he was able to trim a good amount off and he replied vaguely 'well it will smaller .. I'm just kind of down. Did anyone else experience this? I can't imagine it sweeping down so much that my. Waist would look small...
I posted some pics .you can see I'm still swollen . (Forgive camera shake :))

Pics.. Lost waist?

U must be swollen!as long as u see a difference,3 days too soon to see.bum looks good!!how does day 3feel like?are mostly on ur tummy then??get better really soon.x

Post Op -DRAIN OUT!!!

So I went and had drain removed and that was a relief. Not much drained through it but Deann said that my body will get rid of rest. The drive to and from killed me though, I'm seriously hurting. Deann gave me the 2nd garment was a medium and she said I need to move to small in month or so. It was he'll putting on medium and not sure I will ever be able to fit into a small :// this is seriouly uncomfortable and my butt is popping out the buttholes so much Iook like a popped can of biscuits!
My butt is huge! I asked deann about not seeing much difference in waist and she said it will take time so I'm crossing my fingers. Right now I'm 31waist, 42 butt. This process will be so uncomfortable!

Will post pics in bit
I hope everything works out. hang in there :) Happy healing.
I had a panniculectomy in June my waist is still getting smaller

Pics- 4 days post op

Looking goooood!love the results!how r u feeling?am excited it is making my stomach rumble ..
Looking good.

HELP!!!

What is recommended for softening your butt. It feels like doc hot glued a huge rock to each cheek and it's driving me crazy. I have a family event in week and. Half and was going to try to hide butt ...I don't think that's happening but anxious for tightness to go away and swelling . Please help!! It hurts
Oh dear me..I have heard that's a downside,the hard butt.but I guess expected.Are u allowed to give urself massage?on a second thought don't touch the butt before six weeks.u will have to dress accordingly,just keep the family guessing.Thanks for updating.xo
it takes 1-2 months to feel back to normal but literally takes 6 months+ to get on with life. Your faja will be part of you forever. Walking a lot,fresh pineapples&meds help. Hang in there.

Fajas...

Ok first of all , that thing is terrible torture. The medium fits so tight it is leaving dents in my skin. Will they go away??? I feel pretty skeptical that I will fit in faja 2, which is a small.. It's the size of one of my thighs.
Lastly are y'all ladies using them after 3 month mark?

One week anniversary

Pain is getting less intense and slept for three hours straight which was a relief...had been sleeping an hour and a half increments. My measurements are the same. Waist hasn't shrunk any yet :( still 31 (was 33 pre op) Dr Cortes said he lipo'd to my abdominal wall so I guess it's just a waiting game. These days I have been so down. Miserable not being able to sleep long or sit. Still swollen and the faja is digging into my body to point of denting my skin. I still don't know if fitting into the small is feasible. The thong thing is digging into my butt and it hurts :/ I keep telling myself it will be worth it.

Don't get me wrong, I look so much better. Just impatiently waiting to heal. Until later my ladies

Pics

YOu are looking Lovely!
Hoping it shrinks a little :))
Houston Plastic Surgeon

***Surgery Date Set *** very very nice. Answered all my questions (thought of a few after appt so am going to email office ) Was down to earth and seemed genuine and helped me set realistic expectations. Realllllllly hope he is going to work his magic on Oct 17th! Love love his work so hope I have a good foundation ;)