28 Years Old, Mother of 3...... Time to Do Something for ME!! Houston, TX

Hello ladies!! I am a proud mother of 3! I am...

Hello ladies!! I am a proud mother of 3! I am finally putting everybody else's needs/wants to the side and finally doing something for myself!! I am planning on having a BBL December 30, 2014 with Dr. Cortes in Houston, TX!!! I have reviewed many before/after pix and all of you women look good!! I give everybody cudos for going out and doing something for themselves!! We as women/mothers tend to everybody else's needs and I know it feels great to finally do for yourself!!
Houston Plastic Surgeon

I had my first consult with Dr. Cortes yesterday. I also agree with others that he is a nice doc but his consult time is very short. 5-10 mins tops! I was undressed with only my underwear and bra on during the consult. I am very short 4'10"! And yesterday I weighed in at a whopping 158!! The heaviest I have been in awhile. Any whooo... Dr. Cortes suggested that I lose 10 pounds and then I would be okay for surgery. He advised me that I will probably need a tummy tuck at a later time (which I am not considering) and that my butt area is small (not flat just not wide or really big) because I naturally have a small frame. He advised that he probably cant get ALOT of fat in but it will be noticeably different and what I am looking to achieve (to be proportioned). Most of my weight is in my stomach and breasts. I am actually going to shoot for getting down to 140 pounds because I don't want a lot of extra skin after surgery. Unlike some people, I am aware that if you are EXTREMELY overweight for your frame/body and have this surgery you will have a lot of extra skin and I don't want that. I also have stretch marks that I am okay with. Also, I don't want a HUGE butt. I am having this surgery so that my body will be more proportioned (top and bottom to match) as it was before any babies. I just want to be more confident with my body so I am doing this for MYSELF and not for anyone else!! I have searched a few profiles, looked at MANY before and after pix, and all of Dr. Cortes's work looks good and that is why I chose him. I am needing some advice from women that are around my size (frame, height, weight, etc.) that have had the surgery to tell me whether it was worth having the surgery. I want to know about women that don't have a big/wide butt area that had the surgery and whether or not you are happy with your decision. Thanks ladies!!!

I agree that his pics are amazing!! Good to hear you're taking time out for self and do something that will make u feel good. When we look good, we feel good and I'm sure you will achieve your desired results. Keep us posted!
Congrats!! We are exactly the same height :)
Welcome to RS and congratulations ! Amen! U couldn't have said it better than that! Yes we all do need to take out time for ourselves! I'm glad I did and I'm having the fabulous forties time of my life girly! Chk out both of my journals! Best wishes u are w one of the best PS on here! Go get your blessing!
Kudos to you for doing something for yourself! You sound very self-aware and realistic so I think you'll be happy with your results.
I am going in Sept to dra duran he job look awesome and she' is good in price .. my procedure will be bbl tt lipo .. so excited dome days no sleep due to searching tickets and looking for girls who want to bunk etc .. good luck mami hope u get a nice boots god bless
Sorry typo booty