24 Years Old. Lost 25lbs Threw Eating Healthy. Houston, TX

Hey everyone!! I'm looking into getting the...

Hey everyone!!
I'm looking into getting the brazilian butt lift with dr cortes, most Likly in December. However I just got on here and saw some reviews from his patients and now I'm second guessing myself if he's the one. Anyway a little about me I'm 24. Really healthy... I started eating mostly paleo within the last couple years so I went from 125 to 100-105lbs I fluctuate between there. After my weight loss I lost my butt a little bit. The reason y I want the brazilian butt lift is bc of multiple areas of lipo... I'm sure u ladies know there's such a thing as body resistant fat... Well mine is in my thighs.. I have thunder thighs :( I hate them. I'm hoping by choosing this method I can get back wat I lost in my butt and get rid of this stubborn fat in my legs.

looking at other options

Whats ur ladies thoughts on Dr. fisher? good dr? hear anything bad?

New dr?

Ok, after reading tons of reviews and done my own homework.... Saftey is number one to me then of course results... So I am now looking at Dr.fisher and dr.Ortega.... U know I really wanted Cortes but the lipo burns, staff infection ( which the office said they had 0% infection rate which was a lie after speaking to a girl on here.) but even then I thought I'd call and address my concerns with them...well ladies it's been two weeks... Msgs to the office manager on here, emails and calls and still no word. So I think I'm leaning more towards fisher and Ortega now. Any advice ladies?

Which dr ladies?

So by looking at my photos vs my wish pics... Which dr do u think could give me the best results...I'm leaning twords fisher and Ortega bc of the reviews with no complications or problems...

Not worth ur well being.

I love dr. Yilly and Durans results... But that comes with a price... I've read several women have died over there in the Dominican Republic.... Not worth the chance to me...Salama and cortes does AMAZING work...but the reviews of complications scared me away.

Thx dolls:)

This is a scary decision... I appreciate u girls for all the help and guidance to point me in the right direction!

Clarification.

If you go with cortes speak to Mariel (former patient/employee) she has been the only one who responds if you have questions. That's the only way I got a response is threw her.

Dr.fishers office

I've read dr fishers office is hell... Maybe it's gotten better? I spoke to Alexandra yesterday and she was so sweet and helpful... Shoot she was even texting me from her personal. She was so nice and I liked that dr fisher has over 15years of experience... That he preforms multiple bbls a week... He's board certified along with the anestigiologist he uses . Facility is accredited.. Carries malpractice insurance. 0% infection rate. Any other questions am I missing to ask?

which dr.?

Still no word back from ortega.. i called and they said before we can go any farther we need u to fill out a questionnaire and send pics. so i sent pics.. got a email saying that i needed to gain weight which i already knew. i emailed them back and still havnt herd anything. Alex at Dr. fishers office has been checking on answering all my questions.. gets back to me really quick and has been so sweet. she sent me quote.. so now it's just time for me to choose. i have the money for the surgery.. just wasnt sure who to go with... i'm leaning more twords fisher..i have alot of thinking and more research to do.

dr cortes office

Also, lucy got back to me from dr. cortes office..said shes been swamped there at the office. can understand.. just glad she finally got back to me.L Last msg i sent her was i have the money but have just a few more questions before i pay for the surgery. but now things have changed since then so i told her that i decided Not to go with Dr.cortes but thanks for getting back to me.

Scam?

Hey ladies? I have been talking to a lady who contacted me from vanity for dr.fisher... She gave me a call today and said they have a special going on till tmrw that they would knock 2k off if I paid in full by tmrw. Am I being scammed? Or do these dots really do promotions like this?

Flying to Miami

So I'm going to Miami to have a face to face consultation with dr fisher and Ortega in November, I felt like it would b best to wait till I actually met them and asked them the questions instead of the coordinators. So I booked my plane ticket. I will b meeting them both in November:)

Fisher 2 do surgery videos!!!

You kno I wish dr.fisher did videos of him performing the surgery like dr cortes does so u can c him work. I think that would b a great way to get his name out there even more and market himself better! On another note I met a RS sister who got a pretty bad infection. Well I just wanted to ask you all to keep her in ur prayers, if you wouldn't mind:) .. I know she's in mine.

vanity recovery house

hey ladies!!! I need ur help. does anyone know what the vanity recovery house looks like? is it clean and nice? or is it a dive? i'm trying to decide weather to pay for the recovery house or go with a hotel. help please:)

More wish pics

Other wish pics from R.s. Sisters ;)

Legs wish pics

I am adding a full thigh lipo, and these are how small I'm wishing they will come out.

Going to meet dr fisher

Hey ladies!! Been a while. I fly to miami this Wednesday to meet dr. Fisher on Friday and dr. Ortega on Thursday. I'm so excited to meet them both and see what they can do for me before I make my final decision :)

Can't believe how unsupportive people can be

So, I finally told one of my friends today that I was going to get a bbl and that's why I'm flying to miami tmrw... And u know wat they said if I go threw with it, they will loose all respect off me then hung up the phone on me.... I don't care if I get told all day everyday that people like my body (which I do) it doesn't change the fact abt how ***i*** feel abt my body. It hurts to know that the support really isn't there bc they just don't understand. I'm doing this for me... No one else... I wanna make me happy for a change. I do everything right..i eat healthy (very healthy) I work out and still can't loose this stubborn leg fat. Then wen I did loose some weight it came right from my butt, so ugh I jus wanna fix it. I wish people would just try to understand.. Not agree with me. But try to c where I'm coming from. :(

Catfish

I removed my pics... Ppl stealing my pics passing it off as themselves. Smh

Surgery June 2nd 2015

I've finally made up my mind... I made sure I gave. Myself plenty of time to think it over. I chose dr.fisher. I paid yesterday and surgery will be June 2nd 2015. I read all you ladies describing this roller coaster of emotions... Well now I can see y. I'm feeling them as well.. I think my problem is I over think things at times and research so much to the point, even though I only find one negative out of thousands I still focus on that one negative. That's def not a good quality to have. I need to work on it. So now, it's time for me to start gaining weight. Dr said I need to gain at least 15lbs.
If any of u ladies wanna buddy up, I'd love to have someone with me. I am doing this alone. I'm going to stay at Monis recovery house. Any advice on things are a absolute need? Also when should I take the iron pills and anything else should I be taking?

Recovery house

Monis recovery house info. https://squareup.com/market/new-body-recovery-services

updated recovery house info

Moni's new website: http://www.newbodyrecovery.org/pkgs.html

vanity coordinators

hey ladies, thought id make a special section to talk about my experience with vanity's coordinators, kinda give my opinion and what I've seen, bc I've had so many ladies ask me questions since i flew down to miami and met dr fisher in november. Ok so first of all I've been threw 3 coordinators.. Vanity coordinators does run off of commission. so with that being said , what u ladies has read is very much true.. they will lie and will do anything to get u to pay .. i met margaret at vanity, shes a coordinator and she was nothing like the rest. i sat with her for prolly two hours..and i asked her every question under the sun.. she was polite and she also asked me questions.. she asked if i get a routine physical..and i don't.. i just do my regular Pap smear every year but have been healthy so never go in. She advised me to go get a Full physical to make sure i was healthy to ensure my safety.. i was impressed by that bc non of the other coordinators even said anything abt the physical or cared Enuff to even bring it up.i also was ready to pay in full.. and she also again looked out for my best interest and told me to pay half bc vanity runs deals and when they get slow they offer discounts.. so, later i might get a better deal.. the pure fact that she put aside her commission and was trying to give me the best deal possible i Greatly appreciate. She also didn't hesitate to send me EVERYTHING in writing.. i cant stress Enuff to u ladies to get EVERYTHING in writing so that way they have to uphold the agreement.. a lot of girls on here didn't do that and ended up being charged more. Vanity also has a call center so thats why u see so many calls. So, with that all being said is if u want my opinion i would go threw margaret at vanity because he has integrity and has been so great with me also, ask a thousand questions.. don't be afraid to ask...and last get absolutely EVERYTHING in writing...protect ur selfs. i hope that helps :)

help!!!

hey dolls!
i need ur help...i am soo lost on what supplements to take prior to surgery to make my recovery easier...any advice would greatly be appreciated.. (even if u haven't done the surgery yet but have read some other reviews on what to take.) i just need some advice..i know iron and a multi vitamin..but not to sure on what else..help!!!!

moni recovery house

hey ladies!!! so i called moni today to book my stay with her in june...and she has since upped her prices..its now 1300 for 7 days instead of 10..and also she does Not do the 10 day stays anymore...i guess bc ppl left early...idk thats a problem for me bc dr fisher recommended that i stay at LEAST 10 days because im comming from wyoming..and i have to take 3-4 planes just to get to miami..and he wanted to make sure i had enuff time to drain. so hmm....idk what to do now... i shud of booked it in december like i planned but she said she is wide open so i thought a few more weeks wouldn't hurt to wait... (kickin myself now)

pics

more wish pics

recovery houses advice needed

hey ladies!!
so i paid moni over at newbody recovery thru her website a couple days ago, i then get a txt saying my days r now booked...ugh!!! so, either i move my surgery day & plane tickets or i find a differnt recovery house...i absolutely want a nurse...bc i am clueless of wat to expect post op. so ladies please help any advice???ive read abt keyla but saw the bad review, also herd abt magda (i think the name is) but dont see a website for them. soo stressful, please help:(

can't believe its already almost march!

time is just flying....i'll start my weight gain in april...i plan to gain 10-15lbs...i'm going to start buying supplies and start taking my supplements..my surgery is with dr fisher on june 9th. any advice on a healthy weight gain? i mean i could just eat junk and gain it all..lol but id rather not do that to my poor heart. any advice is greatly appreciated:)

Recovery house bad business

Hey ladies....I've been sitting here trying to decide since yesterday weather not I should post this review because I don't want to ruin anyone's business or
Persuade someone into thinking the same way i do...however I've made a lot of my decisions from reading you ladies honest good and bad reviews so I feel compelled to tell you ladies so you can make an informed decision about the recovery house. So I booked with with Magdalena back in February....I had a phone call with her and she had said 250$ first day then 100$ every day after...ok fine... So I reserved with her after being referred to her. During our entire call she just kept saying yes baby my word is my bond...k so fast fwd to yesterday...I get a txt from her saying she upped her prices 20$ a day and tried to make it sound like it wasn't a big deal...I'm mad by this point...And Not about the money...but about the fact that she gave me her word and went back on it. You know I can understand upping the prices and people booking with her in the future being effected by that but I booked with her a month ago! Then why the hell book it early? If she can up the prices that fast...I mean what's it going to be in June when I do actually have the surgery? I'm very much a business minded person...and this is NO WAY to run a business....because she broke our agreement I chose Not to stay with her. Btw I called several recovery houses and they said when u book the rate will never change...Magdalena was the only one who did...I just wanted to let u ladies know so you aren't blind sided when booking with her... I respect And appreciate all ur posts. I booked with someone else who cost more but idc... I'll pay double if I get what I'm paying for...I just want to be able to trust who I'm staying with....I won't pay someone I don't trust!

Maxi

Tried on maxi skirts today....they just don't look good on my body...oh well they're just for after surgery anyway!

Recovery house choosing..stole this from sexeeangel and I just had to repost it! Hope you don't mind girl! Just great info that

1. Upon initial contact in reviewing their WEBSITE which should , look legit, professional, has their license no for the facility and bond no., phn number that can lead you to a listed facility if u google it, pics of the entire inside of the home, states their facility or community's goal in providing you quality care! Then after calling them the owner should get ur email, address something so they can send u details or a list of qualified care takers in addition to the owners in case of their absence, meal plan , a CONTRACT, document for u to sign in case of emergency, ur allergies to anything, what are your favorite foods(dietary needs ) a next of kin , another form that describes how the facility functions or operates 24/7!!! How many beds are within their facility and how many rooms, bathrooms, what they don't provide and what they do during your stay!
Once you arrive you should see the company logo on their compAny vehicle hoping it's a VAN or Lincoln town car!!!! Have a business card w their name on it, clean vehicle, once u arrive to the house, look immediately to see if u see a med chart out visible which means the care taker is logging dwn the times she gives you your meds and the date just in case the state comes out on a secret visit ! Hello. Somebody ! You are to see and be introduced to all caretakers which should be present on your first day of arrival becz how would u know who was who and you are also to be assigned to a specific individual! U are then to be shown to your room , given you a bell that should be on your night stand next to your bed next to your rote control to the t.v that should be a Flat screen that the entire room can view at any angle! A good facility will explain that on this day is your only day to freely walk around not attended to but after sx ring your bell and someone will assist u in anything especially walking to and from your bed! Shower and too eat!!!

Now if you have NOT reviews any of these items.... U are NOT 2 STAY or partake in any EXTRACURRICULAR activity while you are preparing to RECOVER peacefully and in a clean sanitized environment!
Ladies your bodies are open and just have had MAJOR SURGERY and you CANT compromise this phase of your JOURNEY!! YOU might as we'll go stay at Motel/Hotel 8!!! Even some EXTENDED STAYS are not clean n sterile! Be aware and be careful ..DO YOUR RESEARCH!!!!
It saddens me to read do many REVIEWS on here where our members have experienced such HORRIBLE living conditions I wouldn't allow my DOG to experience! I pray for the owners of these so called RH facilities becz God sits high and looks low and he is NOT PLEASED at such demeanor! And ladies please leave right away becz it won't get better it only will get worse and you don't deserve that after investing your hard earned money for your ENHANCEMENT!!!

Gaining weight

I'm finally* starting to gain weight! I've been stuffing myself sick and eating things i havnt eaten in years... I've gained 3lbs so far.. Still eating as I write this post lol...although this weight gain really sucks...I can feel every lb I gain... I really hope dr fisher is really aggressive with his lipo bc geesh this weight feels awful and I still got a wase to go...

Weight gain...:( happy Easter!!!

Ok so I cooked sooo much today..btw happy Easter dolls! I gained 1 more lb... Ok I'm ganna lay off the weight gain till mAy...I can't live like this for two months...I feel sooo uncomfortable every move I make...I feel extreamly bloated not to mention...and where it really stings is I saw rs girl 5'2 117lbs get a bbl...I'm like ugh! And I gotta be 130! :'( i Carry my weight fairly evenly and she didn't I guess...still sucks :(

Supply's and what did you wear post op?

Hey ladies!
I've had several girls inbox me and ask me abt what I've gotten for supplies...I'm still working on it. But I've noticed after going thru several reviews a lot of girls take too much... So I will be taking,
Antibacterial soap,
Thin 100% cotton tank tops bc ur skin is sensitive,
Compression socks,
Ab board,
Lipo foam
2 fajas ( I got one from vanity, 2nd one I'll buy at the faja store right down the block from vanity)
Baby wipes / anti bacterial wipes,
Arnica gel,
Supplements-iron, vitamin c and folic acid,
Chux-underpads
Slip on shoes
Loose fitting clothing- maxi dresses

K- I don't think I'm ganna do the maxi dresses I think I will jus buy some loose fitting sweat pants and do that...I'm just not a fan of maxi dresses and in the post op supply's from vanity it says either...idk what did u ladies wear post op?

Why you can't wear nail polish and makeup for surgery.

I was so curious abt why u can't wear nail polish, so I looked it up and thought I'd share this interesting info with u ladies.. Mayb I'm the only weird one that actually wanted to know why not... Hahaha!

Why can’t you wear make-up or finger nail polish during surgery?
By admin | Published June 14, 2013
A very common question asked by those preparing for surgery is why they have to remove their fingernail polish and why they can’t wear makeup during surgery. Both of these items are clearly stated on the preoperative documents from BOSC.
The answer is quite simple actually. Make-up and nail polish hinder the surgeon’s ability to monitor your well being during surgery. Since you cannot communicate with the surgeon on how you are feeling, the surgeon will monitor the signs from your body to let them know.
Fingernail Polish – When you’re in surgery, you will have a probe placed on the end of your finger to read the oxygen level in your blood. This probe cannot read through artificial nails or nail polish. Also, if your oxygen levels do drop, your fingernails would turn blue; signaling it to the surgeon, but this would be hidden by your nail polish.
Makeup – Face makeup can mask your true skin color, which is an easy signal to the surgeon on how your body is handling the surgery. In addition, if the surgeon needs to put tape on your face or body, it may not stick to the make-up or cream on your skin.

Check ur surgery dates!

Can't believe it's already May...now time is ganna go by so slow....June needs to hurry up! Haha..so, I've had a few issues with vanity that I thought I'd share with u ladies...so, I got a msg from a girl on here going same day as me and she was informed that her surgery was cancelled because fisher was going to be gone. So I instantly called vanity and said what's going on? Is fisher going to be there to do my surgery or not. The lady lookd me up and said idk who told u he was going to b gone but everything looks good, ur still scheduled for JUNE 2nd, I'm like wtf I switched to JUNE 9th back in December...i was supposed to be on for June 9th not June 2nd...so the lady I spoke to was kind of rude and said well there's no way ull get June 9th. Anything else I can do for u? I'm like wtf. So anywAy I spoke to Margaret my coordinator and she fixed everything and got me on June 9th. It was a mess...I'm glad Margaret was able to pull strings for me bc I was ganna have to pay 1k in re booking fees. So ladies call and make sure u got the date u paid for. Anyway I'm up to 120lbs now,.,.i feel like a whale..I only have 5 weeks left to gain 8 more lbs. I'm so ready for this to b over already.

Got labs- helpful info to know BEFORE you do them.....

Hey ladies!
I got my labs done today, my hemo was great it was like a 14.4, and dr said everything looked good EXCEPT, they saw a tiny bit of bacteria in my UA that they gave me. The Reason they found small* traces is bc I'm on my period and wen ur body is cleaning itself out it can cause small traces of bacteria, so long story short...no infection but bc I took the test on my period I have to re do it again this Monday. So ladies don't take it while your on your period. Lol...also I did a chest xray and ekg just to b safe...so, I'm laying on the table topless with all these wires hooked to me....my phone is beside me on the table...they do the test.. They tell me ok, get dressed while they take the test to the dr..the nurse comes bak and says something's wrong... I gotta get re undressed and do it again. Thank god I only had my bra on.. I took it bak off they did it again...still something's wrong...then she notices my phone, my phone was throwing the signal off LOL, so I moved my phone and did it for the third time and it was perfect! So no phones close to you during the test lol! And no UA while on your period or ull just have to keep redoing these tests. hope this info was helpful...now I have a question for u ladies, my period lands on the day I have surgery, is this going to b a issue? I feel like I've read somewhere were it wasn't, does anyone know?

Cleared for surgery...surgery 2 weeks away!!!!

Ok, so I finally got the call back from vanity...I'm cleared for surgery... I'm sooooo excited and nervous all at the same time...I'm just so ready for this to b over....I'm not really scared of the surgery itself bc I kno I'm in good hands...but I'm a lil scared of going in alone and waking up alone.... I'm up to 123lbs. I need to b at 128. I'm working on it. I ate a whole box of Donoughts the other day:) haha... U can see the weight gain...and I'm not looking for huge i just want a lil lift looking more like a bubble... I'm hoping I can achieve wat I want.
Dr.fisher

Very knowledgable...funny..and really makes u feel comfortable.