24 Years Old. Lost 25lbs Threw Eating Healthy. Houston, TX

Hey everyone!! I'm looking into getting the...

Hey everyone!!
I'm looking into getting the brazilian butt lift with dr cortes, most Likly in December. However I just got on here and saw some reviews from his patients and now I'm second guessing myself if he's the one. Anyway a little about me I'm 24. Really healthy... I started eating mostly paleo within the last couple years so I went from 125 to 100-105lbs I fluctuate between there. After my weight loss I lost my butt a little bit. The reason y I want the brazilian butt lift is bc of multiple areas of lipo... I'm sure u ladies know there's such a thing as body resistant fat... Well mine is in my thighs.. I have thunder thighs :( I hate them. I'm hoping by choosing this method I can get back wat I lost in my butt and get rid of this stubborn fat in my legs.

looking at other options

Whats ur ladies thoughts on Dr. fisher? good dr? hear anything bad?

New dr?

Ok, after reading tons of reviews and done my own homework.... Saftey is number one to me then of course results... So I am now looking at Dr.fisher and dr.Ortega.... U know I really wanted Cortes but the lipo burns, staff infection ( which the office said they had 0% infection rate which was a lie after speaking to a girl on here.) but even then I thought I'd call and address my concerns with them...well ladies it's been two weeks... Msgs to the office manager on here, emails and calls and still no word. So I think I'm leaning more towards fisher and Ortega now. Any advice ladies?

Which dr ladies?

So by looking at my photos vs my wish pics... Which dr do u think could give me the best results...I'm leaning twords fisher and Ortega bc of the reviews with no complications or problems...

Not worth ur well being.

I love dr. Yilly and Durans results... But that comes with a price... I've read several women have died over there in the Dominican Republic.... Not worth the chance to me...Salama and cortes does AMAZING work...but the reviews of complications scared me away.

Thx dolls:)

This is a scary decision... I appreciate u girls for all the help and guidance to point me in the right direction!

Clarification.

If you go with cortes speak to Mariel (former patient/employee) she has been the only one who responds if you have questions. That's the only way I got a response is threw her.

Dr.fishers office

I've read dr fishers office is hell... Maybe it's gotten better? I spoke to Alexandra yesterday and she was so sweet and helpful... Shoot she was even texting me from her personal. She was so nice and I liked that dr fisher has over 15years of experience... That he preforms multiple bbls a week... He's board certified along with the anestigiologist he uses . Facility is accredited.. Carries malpractice insurance. 0% infection rate. Any other questions am I missing to ask?

which dr.?

Still no word back from ortega.. i called and they said before we can go any farther we need u to fill out a questionnaire and send pics. so i sent pics.. got a email saying that i needed to gain weight which i already knew. i emailed them back and still havnt herd anything. Alex at Dr. fishers office has been checking on answering all my questions.. gets back to me really quick and has been so sweet. she sent me quote.. so now it's just time for me to choose. i have the money for the surgery.. just wasnt sure who to go with... i'm leaning more twords fisher..i have alot of thinking and more research to do.

dr cortes office

Also, lucy got back to me from dr. cortes office..said shes been swamped there at the office. can understand.. just glad she finally got back to me.L Last msg i sent her was i have the money but have just a few more questions before i pay for the surgery. but now things have changed since then so i told her that i decided Not to go with Dr.cortes but thanks for getting back to me.

Scam?

Hey ladies? I have been talking to a lady who contacted me from vanity for dr.fisher... She gave me a call today and said they have a special going on till tmrw that they would knock 2k off if I paid in full by tmrw. Am I being scammed? Or do these dots really do promotions like this?

Flying to Miami

So I'm going to Miami to have a face to face consultation with dr fisher and Ortega in November, I felt like it would b best to wait till I actually met them and asked them the questions instead of the coordinators. So I booked my plane ticket. I will b meeting them both in November:)

Fisher 2 do surgery videos!!!

You kno I wish dr.fisher did videos of him performing the surgery like dr cortes does so u can c him work. I think that would b a great way to get his name out there even more and market himself better! On another note I met a RS sister who got a pretty bad infection. Well I just wanted to ask you all to keep her in ur prayers, if you wouldn't mind:) .. I know she's in mine.

vanity recovery house

hey ladies!!! I need ur help. does anyone know what the vanity recovery house looks like? is it clean and nice? or is it a dive? i'm trying to decide weather to pay for the recovery house or go with a hotel. help please:)

More wish pics

Other wish pics from R.s. Sisters ;)

Legs wish pics

I am adding a full thigh lipo, and these are how small I'm wishing they will come out.

Going to meet dr fisher

Hey ladies!! Been a while. I fly to miami this Wednesday to meet dr. Fisher on Friday and dr. Ortega on Thursday. I'm so excited to meet them both and see what they can do for me before I make my final decision :)

Can't believe how unsupportive people can be

So, I finally told one of my friends today that I was going to get a bbl and that's why I'm flying to miami tmrw... And u know wat they said if I go threw with it, they will loose all respect off me then hung up the phone on me.... I don't care if I get told all day everyday that people like my body (which I do) it doesn't change the fact abt how ***i*** feel abt my body. It hurts to know that the support really isn't there bc they just don't understand. I'm doing this for me... No one else... I wanna make me happy for a change. I do everything right..i eat healthy (very healthy) I work out and still can't loose this stubborn leg fat. Then wen I did loose some weight it came right from my butt, so ugh I jus wanna fix it. I wish people would just try to understand.. Not agree with me. But try to c where I'm coming from. :(

Catfish

I removed my pics... Ppl stealing my pics passing it off as themselves. Smh

Surgery June 2nd 2015

I've finally made up my mind... I made sure I gave. Myself plenty of time to think it over. I chose dr.fisher. I paid yesterday and surgery will be June 2nd 2015. I read all you ladies describing this roller coaster of emotions... Well now I can see y. I'm feeling them as well.. I think my problem is I over think things at times and research so much to the point, even though I only find one negative out of thousands I still focus on that one negative. That's def not a good quality to have. I need to work on it. So now, it's time for me to start gaining weight. Dr said I need to gain at least 15lbs.
If any of u ladies wanna buddy up, I'd love to have someone with me. I am doing this alone. I'm going to stay at Monis recovery house. Any advice on things are a absolute need? Also when should I take the iron pills and anything else should I be taking?

Recovery house

Monis recovery house info. https://squareup.com/market/new-body-recovery-services

updated recovery house info

Moni's new website: http://www.newbodyrecovery.org/pkgs.html

vanity coordinators

hey ladies, thought id make a special section to talk about my experience with vanity's coordinators, kinda give my opinion and what I've seen, bc I've had so many ladies ask me questions since i flew down to miami and met dr fisher in november. Ok so first of all I've been threw 3 coordinators.. Vanity coordinators does run off of commission. so with that being said , what u ladies has read is very much true.. they will lie and will do anything to get u to pay .. i met margaret at vanity, shes a coordinator and she was nothing like the rest. i sat with her for prolly two hours..and i asked her every question under the sun.. she was polite and she also asked me questions.. she asked if i get a routine physical..and i don't.. i just do my regular Pap smear every year but have been healthy so never go in. She advised me to go get a Full physical to make sure i was healthy to ensure my safety.. i was impressed by that bc non of the other coordinators even said anything abt the physical or cared Enuff to even bring it up.i also was ready to pay in full.. and she also again looked out for my best interest and told me to pay half bc vanity runs deals and when they get slow they offer discounts.. so, later i might get a better deal.. the pure fact that she put aside her commission and was trying to give me the best deal possible i Greatly appreciate. She also didn't hesitate to send me EVERYTHING in writing.. i cant stress Enuff to u ladies to get EVERYTHING in writing so that way they have to uphold the agreement.. a lot of girls on here didn't do that and ended up being charged more. Vanity also has a call center so thats why u see so many calls. So, with that all being said is if u want my opinion i would go threw margaret at vanity because he has integrity and has been so great with me also, ask a thousand questions.. don't be afraid to ask...and last get absolutely EVERYTHING in writing...protect ur selfs. i hope that helps :)

help!!!

hey dolls!
i need ur help...i am soo lost on what supplements to take prior to surgery to make my recovery easier...any advice would greatly be appreciated.. (even if u haven't done the surgery yet but have read some other reviews on what to take.) i just need some advice..i know iron and a multi vitamin..but not to sure on what else..help!!!!

moni recovery house

hey ladies!!! so i called moni today to book my stay with her in june...and she has since upped her prices..its now 1300 for 7 days instead of 10..and also she does Not do the 10 day stays anymore...i guess bc ppl left early...idk thats a problem for me bc dr fisher recommended that i stay at LEAST 10 days because im comming from wyoming..and i have to take 3-4 planes just to get to miami..and he wanted to make sure i had enuff time to drain. so hmm....idk what to do now... i shud of booked it in december like i planned but she said she is wide open so i thought a few more weeks wouldn't hurt to wait... (kickin myself now)

pics

more wish pics

recovery houses advice needed

hey ladies!!
so i paid moni over at newbody recovery thru her website a couple days ago, i then get a txt saying my days r now booked...ugh!!! so, either i move my surgery day & plane tickets or i find a differnt recovery house...i absolutely want a nurse...bc i am clueless of wat to expect post op. so ladies please help any advice???ive read abt keyla but saw the bad review, also herd abt magda (i think the name is) but dont see a website for them. soo stressful, please help:(

can't believe its already almost march!

time is just flying....i'll start my weight gain in april...i plan to gain 10-15lbs...i'm going to start buying supplies and start taking my supplements..my surgery is with dr fisher on june 9th. any advice on a healthy weight gain? i mean i could just eat junk and gain it all..lol but id rather not do that to my poor heart. any advice is greatly appreciated:)

Not sure haven't met yet