24 Years Old. Lost 25lbs Threw Eating Healthy. Houston, TX

Hey everyone!! I'm looking into getting the...

Hey everyone!!
I'm looking into getting the brazilian butt lift with dr cortes, most Likly in December. However I just got on here and saw some reviews from his patients and now I'm second guessing myself if he's the one. Anyway a little about me I'm 24. Really healthy... I started eating mostly paleo within the last couple years so I went from 125 to 100-105lbs I fluctuate between there. After my weight loss I lost my butt a little bit. The reason y I want the brazilian butt lift is bc of multiple areas of lipo... I'm sure u ladies know there's such a thing as body resistant fat... Well mine is in my thighs.. I have thunder thighs :( I hate them. I'm hoping by choosing this method I can get back wat I lost in my butt and get rid of this stubborn fat in my legs.
Go in the RealSelf search bar type in: lifelonglearner and read her blog
ok, thank you. will do!
Read lifelonglearner blog and her replies. They are former patient of Dr Cortes. Honey stay away from him

looking at other options

Whats ur ladies thoughts on Dr. fisher? good dr? hear anything bad?
Listen to mzphatbooty. I was going to Dr Cortes but she scared the h*ll out of me and changed my mind. Look at lifelonglearner blog and read mzphatbooty just inbox her
Honey stay away. Listen to other RealSelf members that went to him. Check out Dr Mel Ortega at Spectrum Aesthetics if you want a perfectionist of a doctor
Are you comfortable with gaining that much weight? I'm a former patient. Please read my bbl part 2 blog. Good luck!

New dr?

Ok, after reading tons of reviews and done my own homework.... Saftey is number one to me then of course results... So I am now looking at Dr.fisher and dr.Ortega.... U know I really wanted Cortes but the lipo burns, staff infection ( which the office said they had 0% infection rate which was a lie after speaking to a girl on here.) but even then I thought I'd call and address my concerns with them...well ladies it's been two weeks... Msgs to the office manager on here, emails and calls and still no word. So I think I'm leaning more towards fisher and Ortega now. Any advice ladies?

Which dr ladies?

So by looking at my photos vs my wish pics... Which dr do u think could give me the best results...I'm leaning twords fisher and Ortega bc of the reviews with no complications or problems...

Not worth ur well being.

I love dr. Yilly and Durans results... But that comes with a price... I've read several women have died over there in the Dominican Republic.... Not worth the chance to me...Salama and cortes does AMAZING work...but the reviews of complications scared me away.
Trust me I am... My well being isn't worth it... Thank u so much for trying to help me girl. Much appreciated!

Thx dolls:)

This is a scary decision... I appreciate u girls for all the help and guidance to point me in the right direction!
You already have a beautiful body! I wouldn't do anything if I were you, your body is naturally beautiful and you don't have thunder thighs at all. If you have to then go with a doctor who creates consistently beautiful results on thinner women. Cortes seems to work with a lot of fat for his bbls.
That's wat I'm told. But I'm not happy with my. Thighs and a bonus to have my butt a lil bigger like it was.
I'm aiming towards the middle of December. Hopefully I can schedule it sometime in the next week.

Clarification.

If you go with cortes speak to Mariel (former patient/employee) she has been the only one who responds if you have questions. That's the only way I got a response is threw her.
Salama is AMAZING!!! LOVE THAT MAN. I'LL PICK HIM OVER CORTES ANY DAY!
Thank you doll i try to answer all my inboxes or comments. I try to come in here only once in a while because of all the drama on this site. I know what it feels like to be a patient and the need to have questions answered. Its hard sometimes being an employee/former patient because everything you say is considered you defending your boss. its not like that, i have my own opinions and i am definitely not a follower.
i read ur whole page, and i believe that you are sincere..or else i wouldnt of wasted my breath...i felt like you were real and i appreciate it. you explained the good and bad so i trusted u. i know theres drama on here.. take it with a grain of salt. u look amazing.everyone needs to realize not all dr.s are the same, you need to find whos best for *you* not everyone else. :)

Dr.fishers office

I've read dr fishers office is hell... Maybe it's gotten better? I spoke to Alexandra yesterday and she was so sweet and helpful... Shoot she was even texting me from her personal. She was so nice and I liked that dr fisher has over 15years of experience... That he preforms multiple bbls a week... He's board certified along with the anestigiologist he uses . Facility is accredited.. Carries malpractice insurance. 0% infection rate. Any other questions am I missing to ask?
I am one of Dr. Cortes' smaller patients. I am 5'2 and normally 120-125 lbs. I am 9 days out of surgery and so far things are progressing without any complications. I am in contact with two other girls who are also Dr.Cortes patients. We are all different sizes and shapes and each of us hAs a specific reason for doing this procedure. One is 6 feet tall and is very uncomfortable with the thong part of the garment. I have no problem with that because I am so short. My point is you have to do your own research and make your own decision. Good luck
Couldn't agree more!
Ok, will do. Thx hun

which dr.?

Still no word back from ortega.. i called and they said before we can go any farther we need u to fill out a questionnaire and send pics. so i sent pics.. got a email saying that i needed to gain weight which i already knew. i emailed them back and still havnt herd anything. Alex at Dr. fishers office has been checking on answering all my questions.. gets back to me really quick and has been so sweet. she sent me quote.. so now it's just time for me to choose. i have the money for the surgery.. just wasnt sure who to go with... i'm leaning more twords fisher..i have alot of thinking and more research to do.

dr cortes office

Also, lucy got back to me from dr. cortes office..said shes been swamped there at the office. can understand.. just glad she finally got back to me.L Last msg i sent her was i have the money but have just a few more questions before i pay for the surgery. but now things have changed since then so i told her that i decided Not to go with Dr.cortes but thanks for getting back to me.
Excuse typo: no I didn't mean to say rightandtight I meant to say read "DESTROYEDFORLIFE" blog or DESTROYED4LIFE"
:) you can read mine too. lol Seriously though, anyone still thinking about this surgery do yourself a favor take the time and go through all the blogs. Each of these ladies has a voice and typically there is valuable information sometimes buried in the blog.
read "rightandtight" blog

Scam?

Hey ladies? I have been talking to a lady who contacted me from vanity for dr.fisher... She gave me a call today and said they have a special going on till tmrw that they would knock 2k off if I paid in full by tmrw. Am I being scammed? Or do these dots really do promotions like this?
Who is the lady you spoke to? I spoke to someone yesterday so I can get scheduled, but a $2000 was not mentioned.
Hmmm... It's weird bc they said they were calling from there personal... So I didn't do it.

Flying to Miami

So I'm going to Miami to have a face to face consultation with dr fisher and Ortega in November, I felt like it would b best to wait till I actually met them and asked them the questions instead of the coordinators. So I booked my plane ticket. I will b meeting them both in November:)

Fisher 2 do surgery videos!!!

You kno I wish dr.fisher did videos of him performing the surgery like dr cortes does so u can c him work. I think that would b a great way to get his name out there even more and market himself better! On another note I met a RS sister who got a pretty bad infection. Well I just wanted to ask you all to keep her in ur prayers, if you wouldn't mind:) .. I know she's in mine.
everybody is different i didnt have no complications wth my surgery i loved my results... cant go wrong wth Cortez i went from looking lke spondge bob to a latina barbie...lol your body is not like everybody else
yes i did i can't even imagine! i think she took her blog down. bc i cant find it anymore.
That's because Real self took it down because another member made that fake account named Destroyed4life.

vanity recovery house

hey ladies!!! I need ur help. does anyone know what the vanity recovery house looks like? is it clean and nice? or is it a dive? i'm trying to decide weather to pay for the recovery house or go with a hotel. help please:)

More wish pics

Other wish pics from R.s. Sisters ;)

Legs wish pics

I am adding a full thigh lipo, and these are how small I'm wishing they will come out.

Not sure haven't met yet