24 Years Old. Lost 25lbs Threw Eating Healthy. Houston, TX

Hey everyone!! I'm looking into getting the...

Hey everyone!!
I'm looking into getting the brazilian butt lift with dr cortes, most Likly in December. However I just got on here and saw some reviews from his patients and now I'm second guessing myself if he's the one. Anyway a little about me I'm 24. Really healthy... I started eating mostly paleo within the last couple years so I went from 125 to 100-105lbs I fluctuate between there. After my weight loss I lost my butt a little bit. The reason y I want the brazilian butt lift is bc of multiple areas of lipo... I'm sure u ladies know there's such a thing as body resistant fat... Well mine is in my thighs.. I have thunder thighs :( I hate them. I'm hoping by choosing this method I can get back wat I lost in my butt and get rid of this stubborn fat in my legs.

looking at other options

Whats ur ladies thoughts on Dr. fisher? good dr? hear anything bad?

New dr?

Ok, after reading tons of reviews and done my own homework.... Saftey is number one to me then of course results... So I am now looking at Dr.fisher and dr.Ortega.... U know I really wanted Cortes but the lipo burns, staff infection ( which the office said they had 0% infection rate which was a lie after speaking to a girl on here.) but even then I thought I'd call and address my concerns with them...well ladies it's been two weeks... Msgs to the office manager on here, emails and calls and still no word. So I think I'm leaning more towards fisher and Ortega now. Any advice ladies?

Which dr ladies?

So by looking at my photos vs my wish pics... Which dr do u think could give me the best results...I'm leaning twords fisher and Ortega bc of the reviews with no complications or problems...

Not worth ur well being.

I love dr. Yilly and Durans results... But that comes with a price... I've read several women have died over there in the Dominican Republic.... Not worth the chance to me...Salama and cortes does AMAZING work...but the reviews of complications scared me away.

Thx dolls:)

This is a scary decision... I appreciate u girls for all the help and guidance to point me in the right direction!

Clarification.

If you go with cortes speak to Mariel (former patient/employee) she has been the only one who responds if you have questions. That's the only way I got a response is threw her.

Dr.fishers office

I've read dr fishers office is hell... Maybe it's gotten better? I spoke to Alexandra yesterday and she was so sweet and helpful... Shoot she was even texting me from her personal. She was so nice and I liked that dr fisher has over 15years of experience... That he preforms multiple bbls a week... He's board certified along with the anestigiologist he uses . Facility is accredited.. Carries malpractice insurance. 0% infection rate. Any other questions am I missing to ask?

which dr.?

Still no word back from ortega.. i called and they said before we can go any farther we need u to fill out a questionnaire and send pics. so i sent pics.. got a email saying that i needed to gain weight which i already knew. i emailed them back and still havnt herd anything. Alex at Dr. fishers office has been checking on answering all my questions.. gets back to me really quick and has been so sweet. she sent me quote.. so now it's just time for me to choose. i have the money for the surgery.. just wasnt sure who to go with... i'm leaning more twords fisher..i have alot of thinking and more research to do.

dr cortes office

Also, lucy got back to me from dr. cortes office..said shes been swamped there at the office. can understand.. just glad she finally got back to me.L Last msg i sent her was i have the money but have just a few more questions before i pay for the surgery. but now things have changed since then so i told her that i decided Not to go with Dr.cortes but thanks for getting back to me.

Scam?

Hey ladies? I have been talking to a lady who contacted me from vanity for dr.fisher... She gave me a call today and said they have a special going on till tmrw that they would knock 2k off if I paid in full by tmrw. Am I being scammed? Or do these dots really do promotions like this?

Flying to Miami

So I'm going to Miami to have a face to face consultation with dr fisher and Ortega in November, I felt like it would b best to wait till I actually met them and asked them the questions instead of the coordinators. So I booked my plane ticket. I will b meeting them both in November:)

Fisher 2 do surgery videos!!!

You kno I wish dr.fisher did videos of him performing the surgery like dr cortes does so u can c him work. I think that would b a great way to get his name out there even more and market himself better! On another note I met a RS sister who got a pretty bad infection. Well I just wanted to ask you all to keep her in ur prayers, if you wouldn't mind:) .. I know she's in mine.

vanity recovery house

hey ladies!!! I need ur help. does anyone know what the vanity recovery house looks like? is it clean and nice? or is it a dive? i'm trying to decide weather to pay for the recovery house or go with a hotel. help please:)

More wish pics

Other wish pics from R.s. Sisters ;)

Legs wish pics

I am adding a full thigh lipo, and these are how small I'm wishing they will come out.

Going to meet dr fisher

Hey ladies!! Been a while. I fly to miami this Wednesday to meet dr. Fisher on Friday and dr. Ortega on Thursday. I'm so excited to meet them both and see what they can do for me before I make my final decision :)

Can't believe how unsupportive people can be

So, I finally told one of my friends today that I was going to get a bbl and that's why I'm flying to miami tmrw... And u know wat they said if I go threw with it, they will loose all respect off me then hung up the phone on me.... I don't care if I get told all day everyday that people like my body (which I do) it doesn't change the fact abt how ***i*** feel abt my body. It hurts to know that the support really isn't there bc they just don't understand. I'm doing this for me... No one else... I wanna make me happy for a change. I do everything right..i eat healthy (very healthy) I work out and still can't loose this stubborn leg fat. Then wen I did loose some weight it came right from my butt, so ugh I jus wanna fix it. I wish people would just try to understand.. Not agree with me. But try to c where I'm coming from. :(

Catfish

I removed my pics... Ppl stealing my pics passing it off as themselves. Smh

Surgery June 2nd 2015

I've finally made up my mind... I made sure I gave. Myself plenty of time to think it over. I chose dr.fisher. I paid yesterday and surgery will be June 2nd 2015. I read all you ladies describing this roller coaster of emotions... Well now I can see y. I'm feeling them as well.. I think my problem is I over think things at times and research so much to the point, even though I only find one negative out of thousands I still focus on that one negative. That's def not a good quality to have. I need to work on it. So now, it's time for me to start gaining weight. Dr said I need to gain at least 15lbs.
If any of u ladies wanna buddy up, I'd love to have someone with me. I am doing this alone. I'm going to stay at Monis recovery house. Any advice on things are a absolute need? Also when should I take the iron pills and anything else should I be taking?

Recovery house

Monis recovery house info. https://squareup.com/market/new-body-recovery-services

Not sure haven't met yet