22 Yrs Old One Child I Need a BBL!! Houston, TX

I've been a member for over a year and im obsessed...

I've been a member for over a year and im obsessed with the idea of getting a bbl I'm 22 i weight about 155-160 height is 5' 2" the problem is my husband says i dont need it but i really feel like i do he says i will get a lot of attention. Im still willing to get it. I work out regularly but my body seems not to loose weight and i eat healthy most of the time i have a cheat day once or twice a week. I really want to go with Dr. Cortez but he is a bit pricy ???? if you ladies know of any other docs who do a great job with a little less pricy pleas leave a comment below. Thank you dolls ????

J am thinking to do it too, but i want to gain like 5 more pound, i did my first surgery at image cosmetic, they are cheaper ....
Hey I'm going to Dr. fisher in Miami. He has performed some amazing bbls. Check him out. I hope you find the best doctor for you. Ciao!!
@SmallbootyJudy i will check him out thank you doll and good luck to you!
I felt Dr.cortes price was higher than some when I first started looking at plastic surgery. However after reading some horror stories with other doctors I felt confident in my choice. I am 5 days post op. I am up walking around. Eating regular food. I had no blood transfusions , burns, or language barriers. At the end of the day you must choose the doctor that is best for YOU. Read as many reviews as possible. Look for trends or common issues among certain doctors. Then make an informed decision. Good luck.
Thank you doll for your help, and yes i will get informed as much as i can on Dr.Cortez i love his work from what I've seen here. Another reason why i also want to go to him because he is pretty close to me i live in dallas so i wouldnt have to fly anywhere. Again thank you have a blessed and full recovery! :)