Botox Was Terrible - Houston, TX

I have a deep line between my brows which began...

I have a deep line between my brows which began around 30 (my mother has a really bad one too, so maybe in the genes). I had 35 units of botox injected in the glabellar line and a few tiny injections around the eye brow. As I was walking out of the office, I felt a very sharp pain in my lower back and down my thigh, I have never had this pain before. I went on to feel OK until day 3. I started feeling very ill with flu symptoms including nausea, headache, muscle aches, weakness, blurry vision, forehead pressure, headache...not to mention anxiety and depression thinking that I may never feel normal again. Also, the line was still there and I had one droopy eye which lasted a couple of months. it has been 5 months and now looking like myself again...but with that darn line...I was told I would need a filler to make my "dent " go away, but I have read the horrible things that can happen if the artery or nerves are compromised in that area..just too risky for me...plus you still need the botos with it and I willl NEVER do Botox again...I iam looking into endoscopic brow lift, or Ultherapy or something...I would rather have surgery than Botox.

Terrible experience...foun d provider on internet

I'm so sorry to hear that you had such a difficult experience with Botox. It's good that it is finally wearing off and you are feeling like yourself again. I certainly don't blame you for not wanting to do it again with that kind of experience. If you decide to try something else we would love to hear how it goes for you.