Botox Was Terrible - Houston, TX

I have a deep line between my brows which began...

I have a deep line between my brows which began around 30 (my mother has a really bad one too, so maybe in the genes). I had 35 units of botox injected in the glabellar line and a few tiny injections around the eye brow. As I was walking out of the office, I felt a very sharp pain in my lower back and down my thigh, I have never had this pain before. I went on to feel OK until day 3. I started feeling very ill with flu symptoms including nausea, headache, muscle aches, weakness, blurry vision, forehead pressure, headache...not to mention anxiety and depression thinking that I may never feel normal again. Also, the line was still there and I had one droopy eye which lasted a couple of months. it has been 5 months and now looking like myself again...but with that darn line...I was told I would need a filler to make my "dent " go away, but I have read the horrible things that can happen if the artery or nerves are compromised in that area..just too risky for me...plus you still need the botos with it and I willl NEVER do Botox again...I iam looking into endoscopic brow lift, or Ultherapy or something...I would rather have surgery than Botox.

Terrible experience...foun d provider on internet