Poor Aftercare, Dubious Salesmanship - Houston, TX

I had procedures with Dr. Cho to reduce my...

I had procedures with Dr. Cho to reduce my masseter muscles twice, the first time was with Botox and went well but the second time I was convinced by the head nurse there, Heather, to try dysport and treatment was completely ineffective. My guess is that Dr. Cho used the wrong kind of needle because botox treatments for different parts of the face require different depths and the small ones for the typical areas of the face (which he used on me) do not inject deeply enough for the masseters. I learned this when I went to get the procedure redone by a different doctor who mentioned this to me when I commented on the difference in needle and discomfort (I barely felt the ones at Dr. Cho's)

As a doctor, Dr. Cho was extremely patient and willing to explain procedures to you. The only issue I have is the after-care, when I didn't get any results I emailed the clinic with my issue and instead of doing anything to resolve it they dodged me for two weeks telling me Dr. Cho was out of town before finally ignoring my last email when he was supposed to be back. Buyer beware..
Houston Plastic Surgeon

Patient but poor aftercare. Please see review for details.

Do you think it had anything to do with the fact that he used Dysport instead of Botox?  I know some people who have a resistance to Botox can use Dysport no problem, so maybe it works the other way too.

Either way I'm sorry you didn't see any results
They emphasized to me the two were equally effective (actually I was told the Dysport was a bit more effective because it was longer lasting which is why I opted to switch), and I was given the equivalent amount of Dysport of what I had gotten before with Botox (because Dysport has a 3:1 ratio to Botox) so for example if I had gotten 20 units of Botox on my previous visit I then received 60 units of Dysport.