leap of faith!!! - Houston, TX

I have always kept myself in shape by eating right...

I have always kept myself in shape by eating right and doing a vigorous workout 6 to 7 times a week, but now that I'm 45....the wrinkles have started to set in. I've heard time and time again about Botox, but was skeptical. Through a few friends, I went to a woman who is "known" for her beauty products and services she provides. I had gone to her 3 times. Each time my Botox lasted a month or less and the cost was still the same. I was told it would last 3 to 6 months. NEVER. Not only that, but I drove 3 1/2 hours to see her....EACH WAY. I was so incredibly disappointed. I decided to go against my better judgement and HOPE that Dr. Cortes was not another "doctor" that takes your money and provides a less than decent service. I WAS SO IMPRESSED BY DR. CORTES AS WELL AS HIS STAFF!!!! He is down to earth, very personable and I was pleased beyond words that my Botox lasted 3 months. He answered every question thoroughly and with experience and professionalism!!!!! His staff is professional and fun. I have been back to him twice now and I am VERY happy that I made the call. I have since discussed some other procedures for the future and I did it with the confidence of knowing that Dr. Cortes will be 100% honest and professional with any and ALL procedures I choose. I HIGHLY recommend him..........HIGHLY!!!!!!

Houston Plastic Surgeon

1) Dr. Cortes is extremely personable and professional. Made me feel very comfortable. 2) I had many questions about my procedure and I left there feeling very informed. 3) I received a phone call from Dr. Cortes's staff to check my results. Not only if I was pleased, but if I had any complications or bruising. I felt like a "cared for" patient...not a checkbook. 4-8) Dr. Cortes nor his staff never made me feel rushed, ever. They were all courteous and patient. I never waited longer than 5 minutes to be called back. I can't say enough about about my experience with Dr. Cortes and his staff!

Glad you are happier with how long your botox is lasting! What areas do you have treated?