I'm Hooked - Houston, TX

I recently had a Tummy Tuck, and received choice...

I recently had a Tummy Tuck, and received choice of gifts from my surgeon - 1 being Botox. I've been wanted to try it since I am about to turn 40, and oh my! 3 days later I look totally refreshed! I will be adding this to my budget!

Katy Plastic Surgeon

This doctor is totally passionate about what he does. I've had surgery before, and none of those doctors can compare.

Yeah, that was basically the same with my forehead, just starting to see the lines that would stay. Nice to have them gone, isn't it?! I got the little shot to lift my brows too, but am not sure I can tell much of a difference with that. Glad you are loving yours though!!

Don't wait to start your tummy tuck review - it is the most wonderfully supportive group of ladies in there. You will love interacting with them! You can just check "undecided" until you are set on a worth it or not worth it vote. :)

He did my crows feet, and forehead. My forehead creases weren't too deep, but I wanted to knock them out anyway. The best thing he did was a little shot in my upper eye brow that gave my eyes a little lift. That i spot really did amazing things! I love it.

I am only 1 month post op on the TT, and so far, so good, but I am waiting to get a little more time down before I give my final review of that. I still think the doc is amazing, though!

So glad you are liking the way your Botox came out! What areas did you have done?

P.S. We have an entire community dedicated to Tummy Tucks. I know the ladies in there would love to hear about your experience & offer you support! :)