Highly Recommend - Houston, TX

Dr. LoMonaco is wonderful! I've been going to him...

Dr. LoMonaco is wonderful! I've been going to him for years and have never found another plastic surgeon with his expert knowledge of the facial muscles. He gives you a natural, youthful look and will tell you he is not the doctor for you if you're looking for that "done" look. Dr. LoMonaco is a minimalist; you will spend less and end up with better results. His staff is also fantastic and always makes you feel welcome.

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the Botox  community.

Houston Plastic Surgeon

I've been going to him for years and have always recommended him to my friends, co-workers and family. I've tried other doctors when we moved and everytime was disappointed. He's really the best at what he does.