I Will Only Let Dr. Siegel Do my Injections - Houston, TX

You go into the office and there is NO wait! If...

You go into the office and there is NO wait! If there is its about 5 min. I get botox and fillers from Dr. Siegel. He makes sure that you are numb and there is little to no pain! I don't ever swell up to much. You can go during lunch its that fast! I also love thats his goal is to look natural ! and it does!
Houston Facial Plastic Surgeon

I always get my botox, and fillers from Dr. Siegel. I am a regular at his office when need be. He really goes for the natural look! He is also very gentle. The staff is fast and friendly. I will never use another Dr.!!! He is the best at what he does. After all, he does SPECIALIZE in Facial plastic surgery

Hi there, Welcome and thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

It would be great if you could give us a little more detail about your experience - such as why you had the surgery, tips for getting good results, pros/cons, information on the recovery/pain/downtime and before & after photos.

As the community manager, I'm asked all the time to keep encouraging people to share more details, which is so helpful for others considering these procedures. So please accept this as a well-intentioned request from thousands.