Botox - 100% Worth It! - Houston, TX

I first tried Botox in 2012, a couple months...

I first tried Botox in 2012, a couple months before my 28th birthday. I was nervous to try it at all, much less try it before I needed it very badly. I met with my dermatologist for a consultation and to express my concerns and ask questions. She assured me she could administer it where I would see the benefit but still look natural. She injected 35 units into my forehead and between my eyes. She also did 10 above my upper lip to smooth out lines from biting the sides of my mouth (like smoker lines).

Within a few days, I could see a real difference. Within two weeks, it was amazing. I LOVE it in my forehead and between my eyes. It looks totally natural, but eliminates my "Chronic Bitch Face" I've been told I have. As a bonus, it reduced my migraines and headaches from squinting all day, because now I can't squint. I've now had it every 4-6 months since then (last week, most recently) and while I can see a drastic improvement and will continue to do it, my partner hasn't noticed because it looks so natural.

On the other hand, the injections in the upper lip made me lose control of the upper lip for at least two weeks. It was hard to eat or drink, as well as brush my teeth and use mouthwash. I felt like I had a dental numbing agent going on and like it was difficult to speak clearly. No one seemed to notice but me, but it was incredibly annoying. I'll have to find something else for those pesky little lines.
I