I look 10 years younger - Houston, TX

I did it for me, I'm 30, and although, I do...

I did it for me, I'm 30, and although, I do not smoke or worship the sun, my forehead still had a huge deep wrinkle all the way across it. The saying, "don't make that face, or it will stay like that" popped into my head, as my mother would tell me that, growing up.

I have always spoke with my facial expressions. And it had taken it's toll. My husband didn't want me to get anything done, because he was afraid of my face looking unnatural or "too tight", but he actually really likes it now. It literally took 10 years off my face.

My makeup goes on smoother, and even my 11 year old, who can be very blunt sometimes, said "that stuff, really made your line go away"(as she pointed to my forehead). Out of the mouth of babes:) I LOVE IT! IT TURNED OUT PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Houston Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Gill has a great bed side manner, so many Dr.'s are arrogant, and never seem to have time for you. He took his time,and made sure I understood what he was going to do. Since never having botox before he said he would rather be conservative and do more later if needed. I thought that was really nice, because so many don't think about that, and just think about the money. That speaks alot about a person. IT TURNED OUT PERFECT!..I LOVE IT! He said it would take about a wk to see the results, but literally the next morning, I could see a difference, and the next two days even got better! Also, his office staff helped me with something that had nothing to do with my being there. They went completely out of their way to help!

Hi! Where did you go? It seems more reasonable than what I paid; I needed like 5 or 6 shots mainly between my eyebrows and it cost me $250. Thanks for sharing!

Hi s.b.

Wow, for husbands and children to like it aaannndd look 10 years younger I would say you hit the Botox jackpot. Congrats! ;) We'd love to see pictures.

Thanks so much and have a great week!

-Britt