Outstanding - Houston, TX

I was frustrated that I knew I weighed less and...

I was frustrated that I knew I weighed less and should look thinner than what I was, and knew it was because of the extra skin. Areas that should be smooth weren't becasue of the skin. It just felt like the accomplishment of losing 120 lbs. was minimized by the continued presence of the extra skin. Totally worth it and would do it again. In fact, I can't wait to go back for second procedure to do the arms!

I am now 6 months out from the second of two...

I am now 6 months out from the second of two procedures I had Dr. LoMonaco do to remove all the extra skin I had from massive weight loss. I am so pleased with the results, and could not be more appreciative of the care he and his staff have shown me through this almost year long journey! Great Experience and would do it again in a heartbeat! KBR
Houston Plastic Surgeon

No complaints at all in going through this process with this team!

Recovery from the lower body life was not too bad. Dr. LoMonaco is great at pain management!! After two weeks of being at home in a recliner, I started back to work, but from home. After 3 full weeks, I was back in the office full time. I have a job where I sit much of the day, so lots of getting up and walking around, but feeling great!

Thanks for sharing your experience with us and congratulations on your weight loss. How did you find the recovery process after surgery?