Best Doctor Ever! - Houston, TX

Dr. Schusterman performed a lower body lift, lipo...

Dr. Schusterman performed a lower body lift, lipo on my thighs, and an upper arm lift in January, 2013. This surgery lasted 8+ hours. I am extremely pleased with the results of the surgery and my follow up.

My surgery was the most significant decision I had to make regarding my appearance due to my 120+ lb weight loss.

Houston Plastic Surgeon

Extensive research on internet and every where else you can think of! My husband and I spent hours reading about various plastic/cosmetic surgeons and both decided on Dr. Schusterman! Dr. Schusterman's bed side manner from my first consultation about the surgery to my most recent post-operative visit has always been exceptional. He always puts me at ease and answers any and all of my questions or concerns. He truly cares! Additionally, his staff has always been professional but most importantly very personable and caring. If it wasn't for Dr. Schusterman's professionalism and caring demeanor I'm not sure that I would have gone through such extensive surgery. When asked by family and friends if I would do this again, my response is - "in a heart beat as long as Dr. Schusterman performs the surgery". I highly recommend him to anyone considering cosmetic surgery.

Hi there, Welcome and thanks so much for sharing your experience with us!

It would be awesome if we could get a little more detail about your experience - such as why you had the surgery, tips for getting good results, pros/cons, information on the recovery/pain/downtime and before & after photos - our team can add your story to the main Body Lift community.

As the community manager, I'm asked all the time to keep encouraging people to share more details, which is so helpful for others considering these procedures. So please accept this as a well-intentioned request from thousands.