Beautiful Botox Experience - Houston, TX

Houston Plastic Surgeon

5 star rating for a 5 star practice! My Botox experience with Vitenas Cosmetic Surgery was phenomenal! From the moment I walked in the front door the front office coordinators kindness went above and beyond. The nurses and patient coordinators were amazing and so patient in answering all my questions. Dr. Vitenas was so calming and gentle; he made me feel very comfortable and at ease throughout the entire process. I am extremely confident in the outcome of the procedure with the expertise that Dr. Vitenas has with the placement of the Botox. I look forward to future appointments and highly recommend Vitenas Cosmetic Surgery to everyone for ALL your cosmetic needs!

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the Botox community.