After Long Hesitating For Not Having Botox - Houston, TX

Actually i was always afraid of needles and never...

Actually i was always afraid of needles and never thought i was going to take a decision of letting someone inject me except for really some big reasons , until i started noticing a line over my nose and between my eyebrows and it was bothering me so much especially when seeing my photos .
So i always told my friends about how much it bugs me really some people said it is not that obvious ad others said yes it is worth it trying so i tried different methods first until one day i was talking to Dr. Chaudhry as i had a wedding coming and i wanted to look my best so he convinced me to try just give it one trial may be you like it !!!
and i got so nervous when i saw the needle but it was not as painful as i thought and it was fast :) .
I went home only worried about some redness i had but soon was gone and since it was my first botox ever i was checkin my self almost every hour until next morning came i could see difference but not what i was still hoping but by the end of my 2nd day it was all gone and was very pleased so thank you dr C.
It was all worth it :)

Well Dr. chaudhry usually use about 10 units between the brows but then he gave me little more for my crows feet .
How many units did u need?
in canada ....ontario i paid 360.00 for botox on forehead and about 200,00 more to try and get my dropped eyelids looking normal and couldn't until 2 mths after the injection............not what i wanted.....so much stress!
Houston Oculoplastic Surgeon