After Long Hesitating For Not Having Botox - Houston, TX

Actually i was always afraid of needles and never...

Actually i was always afraid of needles and never thought i was going to take a decision of letting someone inject me except for really some big reasons , until i started noticing a line over my nose and between my eyebrows and it was bothering me so much especially when seeing my photos .
So i always told my friends about how much it bugs me really some people said it is not that obvious ad others said yes it is worth it trying so i tried different methods first until one day i was talking to Dr. Chaudhry as i had a wedding coming and i wanted to look my best so he convinced me to try just give it one trial may be you like it !!!
and i got so nervous when i saw the needle but it was not as painful as i thought and it was fast :) .
I went home only worried about some redness i had but soon was gone and since it was my first botox ever i was checkin my self almost every hour until next morning came i could see difference but not what i was still hoping but by the end of my 2nd day it was all gone and was very pleased so thank you dr C.
It was all worth it :)

Houston Oculoplastic Surgeon

I knew Him

Well Dr. chaudhry usually use about 10 units between the brows but then he gave me little more for my crows feet .
How many units did u need?
in canada ....ontario i paid 360.00 for botox on forehead and about 200,00 more to try and get my dropped eyelids looking normal and couldn't until 2 mths after the injection............not what i wanted.....so much stress!

I'm glad you were able to overcome your fear of needles and get the treatment you wanted. It can be scary to think about, but isn't it surprising how little it actually hurts?