Trust Your Instinct Just Don't Do It - Houston, Texas

Fraxel restore on part of my face (the part just...

Fraxel restore on part of my face (the part just to the side of my nose) to generate collogen around a scar from a previous laser procedure to remove wart.

The doctor ran the laser 8 or 9 times across the area (area just to the side of nose), this was a restore laser and i thought it was suppose to be gentle.

It is 5 weeks out and i am still red/bronze glow in color. The doc said it will take time and i ware sun block to prevent damage.

How long of a recovery time have you ever heard of from something like this. Area still itches and burns and i am worried about scarring and discoloration.

Redness and discoloration went away at about the 1...

Redness and discoloration went away at about the 1 year mark. Improvements such as minimization of scar and development of collogen in the area still continued for about 7 to 8 months after that. I think there are newer and better lasers on the market that might be better to use for this application. (discuss all options with him before treatment)

Houston Dermatologic Surgeon

Doctor said he hit me hard to get maximum benifits - along came maximum pain and uncertain outcome