42 Years Old, Chin/Neck Lipodissolve - Houston, TX

I do not like my side view especially the area...

I do not like my side view especially the area under my chin. I went to a doctor to see if I could get neck fat liposuctioned and he told me that I should look into lipodissolve. HE did not like to liposuction under the neck because he said there was an important nerve in that area that if it were touched my lip could sag to one side. He could not help me with lipodissolve so I googled and found Vitenas.

The procedure was done today around 10 am. Four needle pricks in about 5-10 mins. Under my chin immediately started feeling tight and swelling up. Not too bad but I did feel the tightening. After the surgery Sharon gave me her cell and told me to call if I needed anything. I felt very comfortable and at ease.

The photos show the swelling under my chin about 10 hrs after the procedure. I did not feel too self conscious and actually went to my kids elementary school tonight for the pre-school kick off. I was told that the swelling would go down by Monday when I needed to go to work. The area feels sore but there is no bruising. I feels like a sore muscle to the touch, nothing too major. She said that it might itch but I have not felt any thing like that.

I will go back in 4 weeks which is the time it will take to get the full effect of the lipodissolve. I will likely get another treatment. Each treatment is $250 each.

One day later...

Swelling going down and the treated areas not so sore. I have been drinking water and using a headband around my head and chin for compression. They sent me home with a bandage to wrap around my head and chin but I think the headband is tight and works better.

Almost two weeks since the procedure

The tenderness is almost gone from the areas that were treated. I am still massaging the areas and only feel a slight tenderness. I was told that it would take 4 weeks to see the effects so I am trying to be patient. I will be back for another treatment September 19th.
Sharon Tran at Vitenas

The staff at Vitenas was professional and very clear to understand. They impressed me with how clear and concise they could describe the procedures I was interested for more information.