I Am Very Anxious to See the Results - hOUSTON, tx

I just had the treatment done yesterday. I did my...

I just had the treatment done yesterday. I did my upper/lower abdomen and flanks. The procedure was painful at times but tolerable. To me, it felt like electric shocks and un some spots at felt like it was burning. One time I felt a shock run all the way down to my leg, the guy said that it probably hit a nerve. The experience is.not very pleasant but just remember "beauty hurts".

After the treatment I was so sore and by the end of the day I felt like if I had done 1000s of crunches. I got some bruises on my flanks but not that big. Today the soreness is much better, half of what I had yesteday or maybe less. I will keep yall posted as I progress!

I like the treatment and professionalism.

Oh! I forgot to mention I've noticed some itching on areas treated for the last 3 days. I wonder what could this mean...
Hi!!! Well its been 10 days since the procedure. Honestly, I think I am starting to see a little difference. Very little difference, but I think that's great news since I'm only 10 days post procedure. There is still a little soreness but only if I hit my.self or press hard on my stomach/flanks. Bruises are vanishing as days go by.
He said what we all know, 8-12 weeks but he also said that many people start seeing a difference within 2 weeks.
Hello! Today (Monday) is 4 days post-procedure. My soreness is almost gone but I have a lot of bruising, very dark. I notice my abdomen a little swollen on Saturday. I think I'm doing pretty good, I still don't see any difference. Let's wait and see!

Did your doctor advise you on when you should start seeing results?

Hi Johanna, welcome and thanks so much for sharing your experience with us. I hope you're feeling a little less sore by now! Please do keep us updated as your results progress.