Why Did I Wait So Long After Gastric Bypass? I Am a NEW Woman!

After losing 125 lbs. following gastric bypass...

After losing 125 lbs. following gastric bypass surgery, I was left with empy sagging breasts and stomach. I "suffered" with looking at them for close to 3 years when I met my Dr. He met with me twice before I finally made the decision to go through with a breast lift, implants and a tummy tuck. He was patient and very informative as to what I could expect.

I had surgery on April 6, 2010 and am now 2 weeks post op and even though I am still a little "rough around the edges" I can see what a dramatic improvement the surgery has made. I would do it again in a heartbeat and ask myself, why did I wait so long? I am going to be 51 in a few months and thanks to Dr. B and his amazing office staff, I look and feel so much better. Thank you to all the Houston staff and to Dr. B for improving ME!?

You must be feeling so great right now! I'd also love to see some before and afters.
Hooray that you got this done and that you feel so good about it! We'd love to see before and after pics. I hope your body image continues to improve as you heal.
Houston Plastic Surgeon

Recovery following surgery (I had a tummy tuck, breast lift and implants) was rough, but each day was an improvement and the pain meds Dr. B prescribed were a tremendous help. Just make sure you have someone who can be your "nurse" through the recovery process because you will need someone close by to help you. The breast lift didn't "hurt" at all, but the tummy tuck was pretty uncomfortable during recovery and until the drains were removed. I was back at work 2 weeks following surgery on a limited basis.