Tummy Tuck and Lipo to Hips, Thigh, and Knee - Houston, TX

I went in to see Dr. Basu to see what he can do...

I went in to see Dr. Basu to see what he can do for me to make me 'proportional' again. I am a size small on the top but a size 10 on the bottom. I gained about 30 pounds after my 2nd pregnancy. I lost all my self confidence and also stop going out with my husband to functions. I kept waiting for my weight to come back down after pregnancy but it just wasn't happening. My son is 18 months now and I thought it is time to get my body back. Through out the 18 months, I've tried working out, dieting, cutting out carbs and starch but nothing really helped. My surgery is scheduled on December 7th and I can't wait!!

I will post up before pictures as soon as I get them and update you guys on my surgery soon!

12/7/11 update: Wow! I love my results! Even...

12/7/11 update: Wow! I love my results! Even though its only the 2nd day and there is some major swelling, my tummy feels flat and pain was minimal. I am very surprise on how much I was able to do after the surgery. I try to walk as much as I can handle. The only thing that bothers me is my back pain. I was able to do little things for my toddler like get him a drink or change his diaper with the help of my 6 year old.
Houston Plastic Surgeon

I went to several doctors before I chose Dr. Basu. His staff was very nice and professional. They made me feel very comfortable the minute I walked in. I barely had to wait. Dr. Basu was very knowledgeable. He answered all my questions and concern before I got a chance to ask them. He is all about getting the results you want but also getting to your goal safely. He never rushed me and did a very thorough exam. I am working with his coordinator, Brittney, and she answers my email quickly.