Tummy Tuck and Lipo to Hips, Thigh, and Knee - Houston, TX

I went in to see Dr. Basu to see what he can do...

I went in to see Dr. Basu to see what he can do for me to make me 'proportional' again. I am a size small on the top but a size 10 on the bottom. I gained about 30 pounds after my 2nd pregnancy. I lost all my self confidence and also stop going out with my husband to functions. I kept waiting for my weight to come back down after pregnancy but it just wasn't happening. My son is 18 months now and I thought it is time to get my body back. Through out the 18 months, I've tried working out, dieting, cutting out carbs and starch but nothing really helped. My surgery is scheduled on December 7th and I can't wait!!

I will post up before pictures as soon as I get them and update you guys on my surgery soon!

Hi! I just wanted to let you know that we have a great group of girls on the Forum page and I'd love for you to join us. Check for the sticky at the top of the forum page for December Tummy Tuckers. You can find a lot of support there and several other gals that are going through the same thing. :)

Welcome to RealSelf!  I am happy to hear that you went to see several doctors before making any final decisions.  This is the most important part of the entire process!  When you have complete confidence in your doctor the rest of the process goes very well.

Goodness December 7th is right around the corner!   I hear you about the diet, exercise and cutting foods out of the diet.  All the work in the world will not get rid of the tummy skin.  Good for you in making the decision to bring your body back.  You will love it.

Please keep checking in with us and share your entire journey from start to finish.

12/7/11 update: Wow! I love my results! Even...

12/7/11 update: Wow! I love my results! Even though its only the 2nd day and there is some major swelling, my tummy feels flat and pain was minimal. I am very surprise on how much I was able to do after the surgery. I try to walk as much as I can handle. The only thing that bothers me is my back pain. I was able to do little things for my toddler like get him a drink or change his diaper with the help of my 6 year old.
I love my result on my liposuction. Healing took longer than I expected. I am about nine weeks post open and there are still some bruising. I don't have any saggy skin, however my thighs do not look toned. It is a bit flabby. I am working on toning them. I lost two pants size, from a ten to six. Pants and legging looks better but bare thighs looks a bit saggy. I had about two litters of fat removed so I am still happy about that and reccomend it.
I'm having surgery next Friday and I'm debating on wether to have lipo on the thighs. Did you have any problems with it? Would you recommend it with tummy tuck? I'm afraid of getting sagging skin on my inner thighs or lumps that some people spoke about. Just curious of your thoughts and outcome! You look great! Hope your feeling as good as you look
Houston Plastic Surgeon

I went to several doctors before I chose Dr. Basu. His staff was very nice and professional. They made me feel very comfortable the minute I walked in. I barely had to wait. Dr. Basu was very knowledgeable. He answered all my questions and concern before I got a chance to ask them. He is all about getting the results you want but also getting to your goal safely. He never rushed me and did a very thorough exam. I am working with his coordinator, Brittney, and she answers my email quickly.