Great Result - Houston, TX

I had thermage done to my face and neck. I would...

I had thermage done to my face and neck. I would say it was the best money spent on a procedure so far. It tightened my skin, particularly the beginnings of jowls..and gave me my younger profile back-without any downtime!

I am 7 months post-procedure and I am still happy. It was done around my eyes and the beginnings of the dropped upper eyelid were tightened up. I am considering Thermage for other body parts now! I am 52 years old.

Med Spa in Stafford

The place I went to for the procedure is a medical spa, and a doctor did not perform the procedure. The technician did burn my chin in one spot, but it has healed completely.

Glad to hear you got such good results. I'm in Houston too and would love to know where you had the procedure done. The plastic surgeon who does my botox wants to charge me $3,500 for face and neck. eek. and its ultherapy, not thermage CPT. I look forward to hearing from you. Thanks, Ellen

Hi LVP,

I'm glad this worked and after 7 months you are still happy. We'd love to hear when you go in for your next procedure. Pictures of the younger profile you would be just great. Please keep us updated.

Thanks for the review and have a nice weekend!

-Britt